Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Merry Christmas

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2005, 01:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Merry Christmas

Hey guys. I wanted to wish all you a Merry Christmas! Drink the **** up and party all night. Then tomorrow we get to open all our brand new in dash dvd's, New Hooker LT's, D1-SCs, Weld Draglites and all that good stuff sittin under our trees.Alright! I'm off to open gifts with family and drink with the homies. Everyone have a good one. Merry Christmas
Old 12-25-2005, 02:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

i wish i could have had somepresents like that damn... i got a new snowboarding jacket and pants so im happy.....and i got a lot of beer to drink today so i better get started!!!...also what happened with ur tint ticket man?
Old 12-25-2005, 04:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

OH Yeah . I was just fucken around with the parts. i know i didnt get anything like that. Simple **** like socks or something.
Yeah about the ticket, iI'm just trying to find someone to help me sign it off. I dont have the cash to pay off the 70 at court and just be done with it. So want to see if i'll find a coo *** cop to sign that ****.
Damn man, drank up last night..woo. Crazy *** ****. But its coo, drink up more tonight. Then new years too!
Old 12-26-2005, 07:32 AM
Teching In

Yeah serious I wish I could get presents like that. I think we all would love that. Good Luck finding a cool cop to sign it off. I had to be at work at 3a.m. Monday morning so no partying for me last night. Hope everyone had a wonderful, and safe Christmas.
Old 12-26-2005, 01:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

i used to work in the grocery business, and there would be cops that would pick up extra shifts there to make easy money, there all cool ***, i know that doesnt help much but just get to know one i guess haha