Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Replacement head/fog light bulbs. What do you use?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 06:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replacement head/fog light bulbs. What do you use?

The other day I had a fog lamp go out. So I went looking at new replacement light bulbs. I have also wanted something that might provide a little better light than the stock halogen bulbs. So I decided to buy some of the Silver Star replacement bulbs. I ended up buying all new fog lamp & dim headlight bulbs. Was about 87 dollars for 4 bulbs. But I am pretty happy with them so far. I wanted to wait on getting the bright light set of bulbs so that I had something to compare the new lights with. But now I think I am going to go ahead & spend the other 40 dollars & buy the bulbs for the bright lights. Well that my 2 cents on what I have found to be good stock replacement bulbs. What have any of you tried & found to be to your liking?
Old 12-27-2005, 09:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i have silverstars high/low beam and Eurodezins fogs from ebay on my 02 Z28 well worth it!!
Old 12-27-2005, 09:42 PM
12 Second Club

No fogs/driving lights (it's a base Z28 stripper, not even a rear window defroster!). When I replaced my headlight bulbs, I went a little rice and put PIAA hyper whites in the high and lows (BRIGHT white, NOT the blue tint ****). I'm happy with them so far, better than the stock bulbs.
Old 12-28-2005, 01:41 AM
Staging Lane

Default silvania siverstars

i had silvania silverstars in my low beam headlights. i like the color of the light much better. they are very white and have a very slight bluish tint to them. the silvania low beams are almost as bright as the regular high beams. b/c i rarely used the highs i didn't replace those with the silverstars.