Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need Help With Tci Roll Stop Installation....

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2006, 03:48 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need Help With Tci Roll Stop Installation....

hey guys i have a 99 camaro m6, i bought a tci roll stop for it, i was wondering if anyone had this same system and if they possibly had detailed instructions for it because ive never done this on an abs system and i was wondering if someone could show me how its done i guess, thanks
Old 01-01-2006, 04:08 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

First off, they (being the line lock solenoids) all work under the same principle with little to no differences in performance. Some of the differnences are if they are rebuildable or not. Most of the better brands are. Most line kits alone are ~40.00, which will not be pre-formed for your specific line lock. You'll still need most of the parts listed above. There should be sample install directions included in your kit fwiw.

...Place it in between the master cylinder and ABS modulator front brake lines. You'll need to spend quite a bit more in parts....electrical wire, connectors, line fittings flaring tool, brake line, tube bender and other small misc components. If you don't have any of these listed, plan on spending ~50.00 or more easily.

For the price you paid for the line lock (probably somewhere around 90.00 after shipping), you may be better off sending it back if your not familiar with installing brake line components, then purchase a pre-manufactured kit.

We've got a complete kit which is ~125.00 that includes everything you need to directly bolt on the kit. We've have a variety of choices in LL solenoinds (3). ALL solenoids will work equally well with no discernable differences in function. So why do we carry a variety of styles...some folks prefer some names over others...the choice is up to the customer on what they prefer. Price differences are mainly due to the solenoid used in each kit.

hope this helps some and heads you in the right direction.

Quick Reply: Need Help With Tci Roll Stop Installation....