We are Back and Its a new year!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2006, 05:34 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default We are Back and Its a new year!!!

Hello guys. I hope your holidays were good and you had a safe new year..

We will be returning back to work tommorow (tuesday). I have been away from the boards taking a well needed rest. Well kinda.We have been remodeling and counting invatory.LOL But I did find one day to go out of town and do something non buisness or car related. Man it was nice.

Now we are back to the grind. I came in today to catch up on a few pms and tech emails.They are way behind so I wanted to let you know to hang with us.We will catch up.If you need some fast tech help or parts please give us a call.This will help us get you taken care of faster. I have a list of phone calls to return a mile long.If you called and left us a message you can expect a phone call from one of us shortly. We will be working our way down the list embetween incoming calls.

I would like to Thank You for all your support in 2005. 2005 was a great year for us and we were able to desighn many new custom parts to share with you guys. 2006 will be even better. You will see more custom parts, a wider range of products and brands. You will also see our inhouse brand expanding this year. You can expect the same great customer service you have received from us over the years.

We will remain a company that strives to offer only the best quality parts and service you have become familiar with.

Stay tuned for our new specials that will be posting sometime this week.

Thank you for all your support.
Here is to the new year.
God Bless every one of you!!
Dave
Old 01-10-2006, 07:46 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

New Progressive controller cheap. I need one BAD. HELP ME!