Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

I hate this time of year.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2006, 03:00 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I hate this time of year.....

I ******* hate the beggining of the year... new payroll software, new tax tables, a new 401k setup, deductions, vacation hours, unentered pay raises, chasing down unpayed over due invoices from customers who "LOST" there bills, trying to get out updated invoices to contractors, unbalanced accounts, end of month reports, end of quarter reports, end of year reports and all of this **** needs to be done this week...... and I'm sure I prob left some things off this list.....................****!!!!!!!!!!!!

And all of my friends think I have an easy job and make a disgusting amount of money for doing nothing..... I'm sure their 9-5, 40 hour week is really stressful . I can't wait for spring.... all of this stuff will be behind me and I can drive my car again. I'm going home to

Sorry for the rant.
Old 01-03-2006, 03:04 PM
8 second mod

i hear you.
i love telling people how little i have to do. lol

9-5 is sooooo nice.
sometimes my 5-6/7/8/9 gets old. hehe
Old 01-03-2006, 03:06 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Noyzee
i hear you.
i love telling people how little i have to do. lol

9-5 is sooooo nice.
sometimes my 5-6/7/8/9 gets old. hehe

No kidding, I'll be I'm not going to have a single day off in January, and my father will be gone in aruba for the first two weeks of february so I'm not going to have much fun in the next 2 months
Old 01-03-2006, 03:18 PM
8 second mod

not me, im going to have fun. i do what ever i have to do to get my weekends off, even if its 80 hours a week
you need a day ff to keep your mind clear, and calm you down from wanting to kill people. or is that just me??
Old 01-06-2006, 12:53 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I too, feel your pain.
Originally Posted by Nautilus
I ******* hate the beggining of the year... new payroll software, new tax tables, a new 401k setup, deductions, vacation hours, unentered pay raises, chasing down unpayed over due invoices from customers who "LOST" there bills, trying to get out updated invoices to contractors, unbalanced accounts, end of month reports, end of quarter reports, end of year reports and all of this **** needs to be done this week...... and I'm sure I prob left some things off this list.....................****!!!!!!!!!!!!

And all of my friends think I have an easy job and make a disgusting amount of money for doing nothing..... I'm sure their 9-5, 40 hour week is really stressful . I can't wait for spring.... all of this stuff will be behind me and I can drive my car again. I'm going home to

Sorry for the rant.
Old 01-06-2006, 07:44 AM
11 Second Club

Sorry for the rant.
just remember thats why u have the big bucks and can afford all of those great toys u have
Old 01-06-2006, 08:14 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Humvee z28
just remember thats why u have the big bucks and can afford all of those great toys u have
Thats easy to lose sight of when all of your toys are parked for the winter.... Oh well, in a couple months I can take some time off and enjoy my toys once warmer weather comes...
Old 01-06-2006, 08:21 AM
12 Second Club

can't you have an accountant do that for you?
Old 01-06-2006, 08:25 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ace68
can't you have an accountant do that for you?
That costs money.... and I'm too cheap Our accountant lives in colorado and fly's out once a month to make sure I'm not f-ing anything up too bad, but besides that I'm on my own. He'll be here this weekend and next week to go over the year end stuff, so hopefully that will take some of the pressure off.
Old 01-06-2006, 10:52 AM
8 second mod

Thats easy to lose sight of when all of your toys are parked for the winter.... Oh well, in a couple months I can take some time off and enjoy my toys once warmer weather comes...
thats why i got the sled. you have one, now use it!!!!

Meet us in Rangly tommorow we can go riding!!!
Old 01-06-2006, 11:38 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Noyzee
thats why i got the sled. you have one, now use it!!!!

Meet us in Rangly tommorow we can go riding!!!

I'd love to, but tomorrow is my brothers last day here before he goes back to Santa Barbara, so I have to hang out with him. There is plenty of time this year still left to ride, I'm sure I'll get into it once we have a little more snow.
Old 01-06-2006, 11:45 AM
8 second mod

cool.
we will have to meet up