Local stuff for sale-Houston-Not auto related

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 04:11 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Local stuff for sale-Houston-Not auto related

Ok, well looks like I finally got those dang weights and bench sold, but I've got some other stuff to get rid of. I will be posting some pics this weekend when I get the chance to snap some. All this stuff has got to go or its getting thrown in a garage sale before my folks move out to the sticks.

I've got a treadmill that needs to go. I bought this about 2 years ago and its been used maybe a few hours total. Can't remember what I paid, but it wasn't real cheap. I think its a Sears Pro-Form, has the setting to adjust the angle for like hill climb, and variable speed adjustment. The tread folds up for storage and has the handles to simulate walking with the arms. I'm thinking $250.00 for it, but will be open to suggestions.

I've got a very large, very heavy living room entertainment center. I was using it with my 32" TV and it may even fit a 36" but it would be close. It has adjustable shelves for CD, DVD, Stereo, blah, blah, and it has doors under the center of the TV for like movie storage and stuff. It has a few scratches at the tv section from setting that heavy *** set on there. And I think it is all particle board construction. I will warn, its a nut buster and you will need help to move it. I'm thinking $75 bucks for this thing

I also have a Wal-Mart bought Personal Computer desk that I bought a while back. This is pretty large to, but should be easy to break down to haul, I mean it will fit put together in the bed of a truck, but its fairly heavy. I never put it all the way together either, but I have all the extra parts. Was hardly ever used, moved out of my folks not long after bought and my girl already had a nice comp table. I'd take $25 for it. SALE PENDING
May be more to come. Just waiting to hear word on the house and property that we are trying to buy. If all gets approved the house we are looking at is coming at least parially furnished with nice new dining and coffee and end tables and new sofa/loveseat set. So I will keep all posted on this.

Pics will be taken Saturday of the stuff up top.

Last edited by L33Z71; 01-08-2006 at 07:57 PM.
Old 01-08-2006, 07:58 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, I took pics of all this stuff, so if interested, pm me.