Nice shirt!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 10:37 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Nice shirt!

I like it! This is why I support A&M any time they're not playing Texas. We're all Texans.

-Mike
Attached Thumbnails Nice shirt!-horns-rose-bowl.jpg  
Old 01-05-2006, 10:45 AM
Ls1tech Bad Ass

lol so i go to inspirations to buy this shirt and the guy told me they took them off the shelves..

apparently too many ags got their panties in a wad about supporting the horns for one day only. true story..
Old 01-05-2006, 10:51 AM
TECH Junkie

That's sad. I know lots of UT fans who are the same way, though. It's worse with the older fans, in my experience. The way I see it, most Longhorn fans were just one decision away from being Aggie fans, and vice versa. I don't buy into that whole "destined to be an Aggie fan" crap.

A buddy of mine who marched with me at UT has the middle name of "Kyle" because his whole family is full of Aggie fans. They were heartbroken to see him in the Burnt Orange.

-Mike
Old 01-05-2006, 10:54 AM
Texas Director

The majority of aggy fans were pulling for USC last night and they also hated that shirt idea. Sorry, but I could never pull for atm no matter who they were playing.
Old 01-05-2006, 03:48 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by mmiller
The majority of aggy fans were pulling for USC last night and they also hated that shirt idea. Sorry, but I could never pull for atm no matter who they were playing.
I think that's retarded. I'm an Aggie but I was a Texan first. I was pulling for Texas last night...why the hell not? You won't find me saying Hook 'em nor will you find me wearing that shirt. That shirt is just a little gay = no thanks. I will always root for a Texas team before another.

This rival is different for everyone but for me I feel that there are more important things to spend my time on. I say great job UT

Brian
Old 01-05-2006, 04:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm a die-hard Texas fan and I could never root for A&M. I could root for OU though. They don't have the stupid chants, whoops, male cheerleaders, and corps.
Old 01-05-2006, 04:51 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BADFNZ
I'm a die-hard Texas fan and I could never root for A&M. I could root for OU though. They don't have the stupid chants, whoops, male cheerleaders, and corps.
So because of there traditions you choose to root for UT's nemesis? What kind of Texan are you cheering for freegin OU.
Old 01-05-2006, 05:05 PM
Ginger Hater

Yea, the shirt was pulled off the shelves, mainly texags members gripped enough.
it even had a phrase on it of "Gig em' Horns"

The older fans have the hatred mentality. I think after bonfire it changed and it became more of a respect based rivalry.

as for mmiller cheering for the aggies, i don't ever see that happening, it would have to be something very drastic on the other teams part in order for him to hate them more than the aggies. 1. being the other team burning memorial stadium down and playing A&M the following week 2. a member or members physically hurting one or more of his family members. but it could be that his hate is rooted so deep that he would over look those reasons and just keep on going. As for why i have no clue why he hates this school so much, i would like a reasoning or a history behind it though
Old 01-05-2006, 05:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MrBill97396
So because of there traditions you choose to root for UT's nemesis? What kind of Texan are you cheering for freegin OU.
Even though the competition has been severely one-sided recently, I still see A&M as UT's nemesis. Being in-state rivals, with all the traditions and hate for each other, OU doesn't come close to A&M as far as rivalry goes. When you're an Aggie or a Longhorn, you don't just hate the other school, you hate everything about the school, the students, the city, the mindset, etc. Ags call us Sips and we think all Ags screw sheep. How can a rivalry get any better than that?
Old 01-05-2006, 05:50 PM
TECH Junkie

Sooner fans are like Aggie fans without shoes on. They are complete, utter ********. I'll take Aggie fans over Sooner fans any day of the week.

-Mike