Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

advice or diagram's on hooking up guage's....

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 06:30 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default advice or diagram's on hooking up guage's....

i finally have all my guage's(fp,A/F and oil pressure)for my triple guage pillar.im gonna try to get time this weekend and hook them up.any tips,advice or wiring diagram's?
Old 01-13-2006, 06:36 PM
Launching!

all the guage's are autometer
Old 01-13-2006, 07:59 PM
TECH Regular

I would like info or links as well, thanks
Old 01-22-2006, 11:49 AM
Launching!

ttt

i see alot of people have hooked them up,but dont want to tell what wire's they used
Old 01-22-2006, 11:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

the air fuel the way i did it was i just hooked it up to the purple wire on the o2
Old 01-22-2006, 12:07 PM
Launching!

Not hard at all if you have any knowledge of wiring. I have A/F and fuel pressure myself. My A/f was part of a wideband kit so it has its own wireing instructions. And is your fuel pressure electric or mechanical?? just tie your lighting into the light switch. and ground the wires to the nearest pre-existing ground that you know is a good ground. For my 12v ignition i used the pink wire going to the TC switch because i had tapped into it when installing line lock so i just made that my nominated 12v power supply. there should be a closer spot though that you shouldnt have to run as much wire.

My fuel preesure harness is ran through a small hole i drilled above the pedals, because there isnt enough wire to run to the passenger side rubber gromet and i hate spliced together wires!!!! I came up by the brake resovoir sensor and down the brake lines to the fuel rail. wraped the harness in black wire loom to keep the factory look.

just take your time. ive got about 20 wires running in and out of my car now!! manual fan switch, wideband, electric cutouts, 2ga power wire for trunk battery, Nitrous line, bottle heater wires. fuel pressure gauge, MSD digital window switch..... I have every wire and line hidden!!! and evry wire under the hood blends in well
Old 01-22-2006, 03:29 PM
Launching!

fuel pressure is electric.

from what i got sofar is tap into the purple wire on my 02 for the A/F and pull my power from the thick pink wire,my remote from the dimmer and ground fom the factory ground.