LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

header and exaust install parts?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 08:25 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default header and exaust install parts?

Ok im going to be installing my new jet hot coated pacesetter race style long tubes and ory along with either a used borla or slp dual dual. First i need to get everything togethor to do the install such as bolts, gaskets, o2 extenders, egr block off plates, and instaructions on how to remove the air. Please post up what gaskets bolts o2 extenders block off plates and anything else i should use along with where to find/buy these things. I also need one new o2 sensor if anyone knows where to get the best price on this.
Old 01-17-2006, 07:35 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ebay will be your best friend for getting the best deals. I bought the exact same pacesetter headers from there. It included all of the bolts and gaskets. I've seen 02 sensors and extensions there too. I think the extentions are about $15 a piece.
Old 01-17-2006, 07:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can get the gaskets, Stage 8 locking stainless header bolts, preformed stainless band clamps, O2 extensions from Jegs or Summit. I don't know if they have the EGR blockoff plate or not. You may want to get new poly motor mounts while you're doing the headers. The stock ones can really get stretched and distorted and might allow the header or y-pipe to hit the floor when the engine twists when you rev it.