Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Black or Chrome rims?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2006, 10:18 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black or Chrome rims?

Hey everybody i am having a hard time deciding exactly what i should buy. I have a 98 red camaro z28. I want to buy black rims with a polished lip but some people have told me they don't like how it looks. I haven't really seen many red camros like this so that is where you guys come in. Does anyone have pictures of their red camaro or t/a with black rims.
Old 01-22-2006, 05:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by REDFLASH
Hey everybody i am having a hard time deciding exactly what i should buy. I have a 98 red camaro z28. I want to buy black rims with a polished lip but some people have told me they don't like how it looks. I haven't really seen many red camros like this so that is where you guys come in. Does anyone have pictures of their red camaro or t/a with black rims.
Im a chrome guy myself, black wheels look nice but I cant bring myself to buy them for my own car. I like a little bit of bling
Old 01-22-2006, 08:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

im with salyer...the black looks ok, more so on a black. but you cant go wrong with the chrome. it just looks awesome!! thats what ima be getting soo anyway.
Old 01-22-2006, 08:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

you could also get the black chrome!!! but yeah the black look to me....looks like brake dust lol
Old 01-22-2006, 09:31 PM
Staging Lane

well thanks for the help. I already have chrome rims but i wanted a change so i think i will look into something like z06 rims that are chrome or if i could find stock ss 10 spoke rims that are chrome.