EA Sports NCAA 06 Baseball

Old 01-23-2006, 02:02 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EA Sports NCAA 06 Baseball

Anyone know when the new NCAA Baseball 2006 comes out or has it already come out and I'm just a dumbass? Has anyone seen or heard anything about this game? I saw an ad, but haven't heard much about it. It's about freakin time NCAA made a game for baseball.
Old 01-23-2006, 10:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it is out now, i havent bought it yet.

EA SPORTS™ Load and Fire Batting System
Change the way you approach hitting in a video game. Finally, you will have countless options—and complete control—in the batter’s box.
Creation Zone
Personalize your NCAA experience by creating your own university from the ground up. An enhanced Create Ballpark feature allows you to customize your park’s wall dimensions, field surface and setting. A deeper Create-a-Player features face and body morphing that creates endless possibilities.
The Road to Omaha
Featuring an exclusive NCAA Baseball license with the top universities and conferences, plus authentic ballparks including Rosenblatt Stadium, home of the NCAA Championship.
ESPN Runs Live
Up-to-the-minute updates from ESPN Radio and the ESPN ticker keep you completely up to date in the world of sports.
NCAA Dynasty
Build a college dynasty with year-round recruiting and NCAA Challenges that let you upgrade facilities, equipment and earn the respect of recruits.
Broadcast Style Presentation
See MVP Baseball like never before with new visual enhancements, the top ESPN announcers, Mike Patrick and Kyle Peterson, and a television-style presentation.
Precision Throw Control
Gun down runners at home or make an easy toss to first as you control the power and accuracy of your throws with the right analog stick.
NCAA or Summer Rules
You have the option to use NCAA Rules or Summer Rules (professional rules) or a hybrid of the two in MVP™ 06 NCAA® Baseball.
Old 01-23-2006, 10:25 AM
BP
TECH Enthusiast

Is it available for Xbox 360? Not a single baseball game out for it that I know of.
Old 01-23-2006, 10:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Anyone know if they plan on releasing a MVP 2006 baseball? I've enjoyed 2004 and 2005 and would like to see some of those features for an MLB game.

Search this Thread