Next week's installs: Cam/Headers/Tune/VSprings/Downpipe/Ported Mani's

Old 01-26-2006, 08:17 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Next week's installs: Cam/Headers/Tune/VSprings/Downpipe/Ported Mani's

for the TA:

SQR will install a 226/226 114 cam...... a set of hooker longtubes coated.... valve springs..... and a nice tune! Hopefully I can dip low low 12's on this.

for the GTP:

Just put in a VS Cam...... stock downpipe will be replaced and will install a set of hog style ported exhaust manifolds..... the wife should be running 12.8's or so with this setup.

I am stoke'd! Just sold my old Pickup... no longer have a stable full ..... now i only have the co. car and my 2 pontiacs. Did taxes last night..... more money than i expected..... if it wasnt for the speeding ticket this morning i would be in a great mood about all this!

I hate cops! I hate cops..... legal extortion! I payed over 15k in taxes so those bass-terds can take my money and spend it on bullshit! the f*ck just sits there every morning and rakes in the cash for Irving/114 area. I wonder what the law says about school zones.... is it b4 the sign or at the sign???

back to thinking about next week and the cars!
Old 01-26-2006, 08:24 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like a lot of fun. You're wife must pretty cool as well.

It's at the sign the school zone starts but if he wanted to be a ***** there's little to disprove his judgement.

B

Search this Thread