Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

plug wires for relocation kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 01:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default plug wires for relocation kit

I fabricated my own coil pack relocation kit and now I need plug wires to fit it. I know the LS1 has specific connectors for the coil packs but the only LS1 specific wires i can find are the short ones for stock location coil packs. i wasnt about to pay $200 or even $300 for one of these kits when i made my own for around $15. what plug wires do I need to make this work? Is there a product number on anyones plugs that came with their relocation kit? i would like to use Taylor Thundervolt 50s if i could, or Morosos.
Old 02-08-2006, 02:03 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I made my kit with polished brackets. I used universal Taylor 8mm wires and I bought the LT1 terminal ends. They are the same as the LS1's. Also I got a wire stripper/crimper and I was in business.

I bought the supplies from Thunder Racing, but they sent me the wrong wires and they made me pay for another set and then they fouled up the return. I really don't want to endorse them, but that where I bought the wires and ends from.
Old 02-10-2006, 10:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thunder sells a kit.