Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Vortech Horespower

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vortech Horespower

How much horsepower will a Vortech supercharger add to my '97 WS6 M6 with these mods already installed?
Pacesetter LT and ORY
Magnaflow catback
plugs & wires
Electric water pump
other odds and ends, dont know if they matter at all

I searched the forums but I couldnt find anything. Any guess you guys can give me would really help a lot.

Thanks!!
Old 02-09-2006, 03:49 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please help me guys! I leave soon for Iraq and I would like something to look forward too. I am looking to do something when I get back and if I know that will give me something to look forward too. I want around 400 HP and Im trying to figure out now so I can buy supporting mods before I leave. If you can help me, I thank you!

Kyle
Old 02-09-2006, 05:43 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man i am already there but it boils down to how much do you want to spend me personaly i would buy a fordge block better heads fuel pump walbro is good Injectors
a intercooler and a rear end and built tranny and suspension I learn that boost is like crack cant get high enough that is when stuff goes snap and boom!!! you will have a year to put your thoughts togather and save money dont buy nothing now just wait and USE THIS SIGHT as a reasearch tool I learn somthing everyday figure how much power you want is the car going to be a full track car or a daily driver that will see the track some times boost is nothing to play short with it can get bad and exspensive quick So stay alert and stay alive kill some derks and use this sight