General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Service Manual in PDF?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 02:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Service Manual in PDF?

Does anyone have a factory service manual for a 99 Camaro or similar year in PDF format, or really any format that I can download? I don't want to pay the $$$ for a factory manual.

Thanks
Old 02-09-2006, 02:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There's a used '99 set on ebay right now if you want to go that route, only been up for a couple days though.
Old 02-09-2006, 02:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I haven't found a service manual online, but you can get an owner's manual HERE.
Old 02-11-2006, 06:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jason.sabovich
Does anyone have a factory service manual for a 99 Camaro or similar year in PDF format, or really any format that I can download? I don't want to pay the $$$ for a factory manual.

Thanks

If you do end up getting the factory manuals, you won't be disappointed. They are ten times more complete than any Haynes manual you have ever seen...

And the coolest part of all about the factory set is that it is specific to YOUR exact car year and model. They do not add confusion by trying to cover 5 or 10 different model years.

IMO, The Factory Manual can't be beat. Money well spent if you plan on keeping your car for a while and doing your own service...