LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Mike @ Speed Inc

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 12:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thumbs up Mike @ Speed Inc

I went in on sunday to pick up my fuel system, and I needed some help figuring out how everything was suposed to hook up and be put together since i had the billet fuel rails, braided line, FRP, and a **** load of fittings. He told me that Tom usually does the fuel systems and he really doesnt usually do this kinda stuff etc etc. I figured I was screwed until I could talk to Tom. But he then took 30+ min to figure it all out with me and showed me a few variations of ways to set it up.

Cant thank ya enough mike!

(ps, you made my grandfathers day too. he doesnt get out often...at all, and he enjoyed seeing someone do their job and love what they do. All i know he he went on and on about how good of a guy you were for the rest of the day hahaha. must be a "mike" thing. )

Old 02-11-2006, 11:28 AM
yak
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Yeah thanks mike too. I ran down to speed on thursday and ran into some traffic. So I called them up and told them I was running a little late. I showed up at 5:05 and mike still took care of me. Thanks a lot guys. So on the way out I made a contribution to the 'leave a bunch of tread on Albion fund'
Old 02-11-2006, 02:21 PM
master of the "jack"stand

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another shout out to Mike.

My dad called up speed inquiring about a fuel tank for his little project car in which he hopes to run some kind of EFI setup in. Well Mike took care of us explaining our options of an in-tank pump vs. stock pump + inline Walbro and ended up getting us taken care of today, while taking time to explain things and not just saying, here, buy this.

Thanks!

-Andy
Old 02-13-2006, 09:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by yak
So on the way out I made a contribution to the 'leave a bunch of tread on Albion fund'

thats ****** hilarious, ive never heard it put into perspective like that hahahaha props, that dominates.