LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback - UMI Performance great service!

View Full Version : UMI Performance great service!

JMBLOWNWS6
02-16-2006, 08:24 AM
I would like to thank Ryan for helping me and personally taking my order. Im glad I went with your A arms. Thanks for everything. Look forward to setting it all up. :devil:

Joe M

UMI Performance
02-16-2006, 09:33 AM
Thanks Joe M, you will be very pleased with them :)

Ryan

BLCKBRD
02-23-2006, 04:16 PM
Another happy UMI customer here. Thanks UMI, great products.

UMI Performance
02-24-2006, 07:47 AM
Always good to hear positive comments. Thanks again :)

Pipelayaz
02-26-2006, 05:58 PM
I only have a UMI Shock Tower Brace which I am happy with. But I was cruising in the Broken BMR K-Member thread and it made me think a few months ago I had E-Mailed you guys about a K-Member, if you guys were going to release one. I got an E-Mail back stating come around spring time you guys will have one. Any information on the K-Member if you guys are in fact designing one.

UMI Performance
02-26-2006, 06:42 PM
I only have a UMI Shock Tower Brace which I am happy with. But I was cruising in the Broken BMR K-Member thread and it made me think a few months ago I had E-Mailed you guys about a K-Member, if you guys were going to release one. I got an E-Mail back stating come around spring time you guys will have one. Any information on the K-Member if you guys are in fact designing one.

May of this year :)

We have a very nice unique design that will with stand both street driving and drag racing as well as possibly road race as soon as some more testing is completed :devil:

Pipelayaz
02-27-2006, 07:28 AM
Good on ya! :thumb:

Nittany_marine
03-02-2006, 12:26 AM
Another thumbs up for UMI.....I was very pleased with them, and Ryan was great to deal with.