Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Textralia annouces our new double and triple disc clutch

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 06:14 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Textralia annouces our new double and triple disc clutch

Textralia has always been about innovation. The response to our original clutch which we developed in Australia and imported to the U.S. has been fantastic. We'd like to thank our end users along with our suppliers for their help in making us a success.

With that in mind, its now time for us to take the wraps off our new products which we hope will generate even more buzz than the launch of the original Oz700.

We proud to introduce the Exo-Skell

Our new product is:
fully customizable
fully adjustable
avaliable in double and triple disc applications.

In addition, this unit is fully rebuildable. This protects your investment in the clutch and ensures many years of service life.

Let me be clear this is NOT an indication on our part that we intend to reduce our commitment to the Oz700. We will continue to develop and support this clutch now and in the future. This new product is a compliment, and not a replacement for our current product line.

We have several other clutches which are in alpha testing now. We hope in the next few months to have product offerings for any HP level and driving style in the LS series market.

In addition to this, we will be expanding our market to offer our entire product line to cover not only the late model GM, but also the late model Ford, and late model Chrysler.

Full details can be seen in our pdf product announcement bulletin:

http://www.textralia.com.au/images/exo.pdf

Textralia is also in the process of undergoing full SFI certification on it's entire product line, not only on our flywheel, but also on our clutch and pressure plate assemblies to ensure we have the best and safest product possible avaliable to our end users.

We have our beta testers in Australia testing this clutch, and are looking for individuals in the U.S. who want to participate in our private beta program. We're looking for both a road racer, and a high HP drag race application to do testing with.

If you have any intrest in being part of this beta program , please send an email to:

joe@textralia.com.au <-- Make sure you have the.au on the end of the email.

You may also post question in this thread, and we'll do our best to post a prompt response. Thanks to everyone for their continued support.

-Joe
Old 02-20-2006, 06:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

That's great! I'll be picking up one of those if my oz700 ever burns up.
Old 02-20-2006, 06:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Very cool! What are we looking at price-wise?
Old 02-20-2006, 06:58 PM
Launching!

i am interested in the beta program. u have mail
Old 02-20-2006, 07:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what are we looking at price wise?
these new multi plate clutches, will they have the same lighter pedal feel (for a aftermarket clutch) as the single, or are they more of a race clutch for high HP cars?
Old 02-20-2006, 08:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Although I'll sound like a complete noob asking it, what are the benefits of a multi-disc clutch over a single disc? I'll be buying a Textralis clutch system very directly (within the next 2 weeks) and i', interested in the differences between the single and the multi-disc setups.
Old 02-21-2006, 12:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

Looks awesome, cant wait to see how it performs.
Old 02-21-2006, 01:09 AM
On The Tree

You have a e-mail
Old 02-21-2006, 07:32 PM
TECH Junkie

This will be AWESOME! (if it doesnt cost $1500+++)
Old 02-23-2006, 08:55 AM
11 Second Club

Pm sent..... but no response
Old 02-24-2006, 03:16 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Wow guys, The response via email, PM's and in posts has been overwhelming. I'd love to have all you guys test our clutch. Sadly though, we don't have that option.

We've found our test candidates and have been in contact with them. There are a bunch of cars we've been considering, and its not that there weren't more cars that we want to test this in, it simply a matter of logistics, etc...

We may do further runds of testing, but at this point that remains to be seen. We hope to do our testing and come directly to market with this new unit very soon.

However, to those who have been loyal customers, or shown a genuine intrest in our product we like to say thanks. So, what we've decided to do is that everyone who has responded to this offer who isn't in the beta program is going to be recorded. We're going to send you confirmation via email.

That confirmation is going to have a credit for you from Textralia.

In short if you want to buy this clutch or any other Textralia product we're going to have you down for a cash off coupon you can redeem at any time on any of our products. We just wanted to say thanks for being supportive of us.

We look forward to bringing new and innovtive products to the market. If there is ever anyhting we can do to make our products and services better PLEASE let us know. We can't fix things or make things better without help from you guys. If any of you ever needs anything, please send an email, PM, whatever and we'll do our best to take care of you.

Our goal is 110% customer satisfaction.

Thanks again,
-Joe
Old 02-26-2006, 09:42 AM
TECH Senior Member

This is great news. Ill be needing a clutch really soon.
Old 03-12-2006, 12:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Textralia
Wow guys, The response via email, PM's and in posts has been overwhelming. I'd love to have all you guys test our clutch. Sadly though, we don't have that option.

We've found our test candidates and have been in contact with them. There are a bunch of cars we've been considering, and its not that there weren't more cars that we want to test this in, it simply a matter of logistics, etc...

We may do further runds of testing, but at this point that remains to be seen. We hope to do our testing and come directly to market with this new unit very soon.

However, to those who have been loyal customers, or shown a genuine intrest in our product we like to say thanks. So, what we've decided to do is that everyone who has responded to this offer who isn't in the beta program is going to be recorded. We're going to send you confirmation via email.

That confirmation is going to have a credit for you from Textralia.

In short if you want to buy this clutch or any other Textralia product we're going to have you down for a cash off coupon you can redeem at any time on any of our products. We just wanted to say thanks for being supportive of us.

We look forward to bringing new and innovtive products to the market. If there is ever anyhting we can do to make our products and services better PLEASE let us know. We can't fix things or make things better without help from you guys. If any of you ever needs anything, please send an email, PM, whatever and we'll do our best to take care of you.

Our goal is 110% customer satisfaction.

Thanks again,
-Joe
Does that offer still apply I very much am interested in one of these clutches!
Old 03-12-2006, 01:00 PM
On The Tree

I would love to hear some feedback on this clutch. i just purchased the TEXtralia™ OZ700™, havent put it in the car yet... waiting for my cage to come in. any idea of how much these new ones are going for. i would have definetly considered one of these multi disc ones over my single disc. but the single disc has been proven already so... we shall c. thanks for giving us a clutch that is great not just good!

Quick Reply: Textralia annouces our new double and triple disc clutch