Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Anyone checked this company out???

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 02:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone checked this company out???

Looks like a pretty serious blower.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RH7-S...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 02-24-2006, 04:10 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I called them but everything is custom build to order etc... Wouldn't give any guarantee's about out put on anytype of modified motors etc... Sounds like they have all the knowledge, but don't have enough support for what they are trying to do etc... If I gave a deposit today it was going to be June at the eairliest so that are the drawbacks of this co and no setup for our cars has been built expecting you to help them make the brackets etc... Not knocking them just this isn't for the average guy that is for sure. This is more along the lines of a fabricators custom setup etc... He told me that it looks good in the pictures, but he said acctually it was very ugly he said it was the picture quality that was at fault.
Old 02-24-2006, 04:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hmm, looks like a big unit, I bet it makes some big numbers!!
Old 02-24-2006, 04:41 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,090 Likes on 718 Posts

My old YSi is a 1600cfm blower as a comparison. Why not get the blower from a big company rather than that mystery company on eBay.
Old 02-25-2006, 08:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Inspector12
I called them but everything is custom build to order etc... Wouldn't give any guarantee's about out put on anytype of modified motors etc... Sounds like they have all the knowledge, but don't have enough support for what they are trying to do etc... If I gave a deposit today it was going to be June at the eairliest so that are the drawbacks of this co and no setup for our cars has been built expecting you to help them make the brackets etc... Not knocking them just this isn't for the average guy that is for sure. This is more along the lines of a fabricators custom setup etc... He told me that it looks good in the pictures, but he said acctually it was very ugly he said it was the picture quality that was at fault.

I have had 4 prochargers, and oddly enough, they dont stand behind their product either.And everything at procharger is custom built.