PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

service engine soon light on

Old 03-15-2003, 05:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default service engine soon light on

i have a 99 ss 6speed just bought about a month ago about 3 days after i bought the car the ses light came on. i put it on a scanner and it doesnt work. so i took it to aotozone and theres didnt do anything either. when u plug the scanner in it doesnt come on or anything. i called chevrolet dealership and they told me to check fuses but still no power going to the plug, any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Old 03-16-2003, 11:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: service engine soon light on

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by gtstang396:
<strong> i have a 99 ss 6speed just bought about a month ago about 3 days after i bought the car the ses light came on. i put it on a scanner and it doesnt work. so i took it to aotozone and theres didnt do anything either. when u plug the scanner in it doesnt come on or anything. i called chevrolet dealership and they told me to check fuses but still no power going to the plug, any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

<small>[ March 16, 2003, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: Z28-2000Chuck ]</small>

Search this Thread