LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Threatened by a sponsor, who do I report threats to here? PSJ??

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 11:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Threatened by a sponsor, who do I report threats to here? PSJ??

This is a PM I got from a lovely sponsor:

Private Message: hey fat ***!
Yesterday, 11:48 PM
bottlefedz28
Registered User Join Date: Jan 2006
Trader Rating: (0)

hey fat ***!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quite your bitching or your gonna end up in the hospital.
Note the "Quite" word being miss-spelt, Scott is known for bad penmanship when posting. What also tipped me off is I just wrote a review about him in sponsor feedback, I guess he didn't like it. You can see all of the posts by 'bottlefedz28' were posts about rear-ends, surprise? no. Look -> https://ls1tech.com/forums/search.ph...nduser&u=56980
Another coincidence is the user name, Scott drives a 1986 z28 that has about a 200 shot of nitro on it. bottlefedz28, Gee Scott, could this be YOU?????

Now, I know for sure who this is, it's Scott@DrivelineSolutions here on the board, and I take this as a FULL threat. I want to go to the police with this.

PSJ, I would like you to look up the IP of this PM that was sent to me, and I know you can since I run my own UBB. I would like you to cross-reference it with any IP Scott has used on his normal name. Since we know this is in-fact his, this is not good, and unlawful. A sponsor of this site should not threaten a member for any reason. Please PM me the details, you can xx.xx the last parts of the IP's for security purposes as I do not need to know all of Scotts IP. I need to make a police report of this, so I need whatever you can give me. Please get back to me on this ASAP as I do feel truly threatened here. I would like to place a PPO on him.

A little back-story on Scott: He is very hot-tempered and is known to 'fly off the handle', this IS how he will be running business on your site eventually, you will see in due time, just know it'll show in time. You can ask the fella's at motownmuscle.com how they feel about him, they will concur. They were right about Chris Gellineau, why not Scott too?

-Steve
PM me if you would rather call me about this.

edit: fixed link

Last edited by v8maro; 03-02-2006 at 07:37 AM.
Old 03-01-2006, 11:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will move this to the Sponsor feedback forum, send a PM to PSJ and/or Nine ball.
Old 03-02-2006, 12:10 AM
11 Second Club

Man thats not right at all, He needs not be on here
Old 03-02-2006, 12:18 AM
11 Second Club

I don't know the whole story at all, but I've never seemed to have any problems with Scott, and he's always been completely nice to me, and very helpful? Could this be any kind of mistake?
Old 03-02-2006, 12:18 AM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, thats purtty lame.
Old 03-02-2006, 12:27 AM
11 Second Club

wow....
Old 03-02-2006, 12:44 AM
On The Tree

Maybe someone signed in on his account somehow?
Old 03-02-2006, 12:59 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

What is going on here? I have never built a single thing for this person and now he is trying to ruine my business. I don't know who that was PMing you but it certainly not I.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:18 AM
11 Second Club

Hey folks...lets not jump to conclusions on this one. Let's not hang someone so early....Scott has awesome feedback on this site, and I have dealt with him on numerous occasions, and he has been nothing but polite to me, even after all of my dumb questions. lol Also, I wouldn't take someones words so seriously. I've told a few people in my time the same thing. Lets not go nuts, and threaten police action, and such. I seriously doubt that Scott would do something like that. Let's all take a deep breath, folks. There's two sides to every story.
Old 03-02-2006, 02:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

whoa

someone prolly used his account
Old 03-02-2006, 02:45 AM
TECH Junkie

I think you pissed him off, and you fucked with him a little to much. You now got him to say somthing and get a raise outta the guy.

So you post it on here trying to hurt the company, but hey what do I know.

You could have done more than what your saying, or you are totally right.
Old 03-02-2006, 02:49 AM
TECH Junkie

I need to make a police report of this, so I need whatever you can give me. Please get back to me on this ASAP as I do feel truly threatened here. I would like to place a PPO on him.

A little back-story on Scott: He is very hot-tempered and is known to 'fly off the handle', this IS how he will be running business on your site eventually, you will see in due time, just know it'll show in time. You can ask the fella's at motownmuscle.com how they feel about him, they will concur. They were right about Chris Gellineau, why not Scott too?

Hum...I dont know you or that guy, I didnt see that thread. You sound like a guy that grow up in a not so rough place and was babied. I think you should chill out, in chicago most people dont go around sueing everyone they settle things or talk it out(loudly)

Sorry man, but some things dont add up at all. You very well could be right, but I think your trying to burn this guy any way you can.

Im really sorry if you think im attacking you or butting in im done now and this isnt my thread.
Old 03-02-2006, 03:40 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by slick1851
Hum...I dont know you or that guy, I didnt see that thread. You sound like a guy that grow up in a not so rough place and was babied. I think you should chill out, in chicago most people dont go around sueing everyone they settle things or talk it out(loudly)
You're living in a dream world if you think this isn't serious. Try sending a threatening message to a boss or an ex girlfriend and see what happens. It won't go over very well with the police. Making an assumption that the OP was babied and grew up in a nice area so he wants to sue everyone is equally ridiculous.
Old 03-02-2006, 07:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Scott@DrivelineSolutions
What is going on here? I have never built a single thing for this person and now he is trying to ruine my business. I don't know who that was PMing you but it certainly not I.

Scott, quit lying. Once PSJ hands over the IP comparison it's game-over for you buddy. If they don't hand it over it wont be too hard to get a Judge to make them.

Come clean, it may be your only salvation here.
Old 03-02-2006, 07:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

If you guys want to know about scott's additude you can check with people at www.motown-muscle.com he didn't make too many friends over there because of his tude.

This isn't the first time scott has 'lashed-out' against someone when he is told something he doesn't like.

If you guys want proof I can take pics of the rear thats leaking??

No one used Scott's account. He blatenly did it. He threatened me over the phone a week ago. This post came right after I wrote my review. Scott was also online 10 mins after on his Scott account after the troll account posted. You guys are seriously blind if this doesn't make sense. Once the IP comparison comes thru you'll all see it was really him. Then what?
Old 03-02-2006, 07:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by slick1851
I think you pissed him off, and you fucked with him a little to much. You now got him to say somthing and get a raise outta the guy.

So you post it on here trying to hurt the company, but hey what do I know.

You could have done more than what your saying, or you are totally right.

So if you write a bad review of a sponsors work, and the company is local to you, and he threatens you, you say it's bs? give me a break.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:28 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott@DrivelineSolutions
trying to ruine my business
Even the penmanship matches.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Z'mnypit
Even the penmanship matches.
LOL I didn't even catch that one, point proven though. Scott, "quite" while you're ahead!
Old 03-02-2006, 10:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

bottlefedz28
Total Posts: 3
not one post outside of trying to answer gear questions. no hey whats going on my name is blah and here is my car. i particularly like this thread:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/gears-axles/448313-c5-vette-mn6-vs-f-bod-mn6-ring-pinion.html

"Thanks for answering my question, but drop the attitude."
Old 03-02-2006, 10:13 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,099 Likes on 721 Posts

What's the beef between Steve and Scott?