Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Magnaflow or Corsa?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 02:47 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Magnaflow or Corsa?

Im looking into buying a catback, I have narrowed it down to two choices. Everything on my car is stock but the lid. I was wondering if anyone knows how much horse to expect from eiher of them and also what you would recommend, as well as how loud they would be.
Old 03-04-2006, 03:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

I'm fairly sure they both flow about the same. Magnaflow would be less raspy if you went with headers. However if you've got the money go with corsa. If you're on a budget and want a quality catback that performs very well and sounds excellent I'd say magnaflow.
Old 03-04-2006, 10:00 AM
Launching!

corsa exhaust all the way
Old 03-04-2006, 10:34 AM
Launching!

I had Magnaflow for the better part of a year, and it sounded alright, but it was too quiet for me. In fact, I found most people who at any point were driven by me somewhere seemed to agree with me, especially at low rpm.

I would go with Corsa.
Old 03-04-2006, 10:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i would go with corsa too. i think there was a navy blue T/A at the track not to long ago,that was friggin loud as hell...i stopped and looked at his exhaust and he was running corsa. i dont know if he had a cut-out or not, but that thing was loud!! i dont really know much bout magnaflow. i dont like the tips..i think not to many people do either.
Old 03-04-2006, 02:09 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

depends on what your plans are for the car. if you stay just bolt on maybe headers and ory corsa will be great if you go head/cam , FI itll be way to much to still enjoy the car on the street . at that point id go magnaflow