got a new job

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 11:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default got a new job

doing multimedia work

i went on an interview wednesday, and they called me on friday and offered me 60k to start, 30 days paid vacation, 401k, full health

this is ****** awesome, i dont feel like going in to my old job now. which really i dont need to since i got the new job already and don't need the reference.
Old 03-05-2006, 10:08 AM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Reznor
doing multimedia work

i went on an interview wednesday, and they called me on friday and offered me 60k to start, 30 days paid vacation, 401k, full health

this is ****** awesome, i dont feel like going in to my old job now. which really i dont need to since i got the new job already and don't need the reference.

Do not burn no bridges on your way out. Go and inform your boss about the situation, and go out with dignity and respect. Do not burn no bridges, you never know what make take you back to your old job. Hell, I would stay in contact with my old boss if I were you.
Old 03-05-2006, 10:10 AM
Formerly 4mulaJoe

Congrats man.
Old 03-05-2006, 10:13 AM
TECH Senior Member

Congrats man!! I know how it feels to get that call, I just started a new job myself. You'll have a little more mod money now

Originally Posted by JAMES RODRIGUEZ
Do not burn no bridges on your way out. Go and inform your boss about the situation, and go out with dignity and respect. Do not burn no bridges, you never know what make take you back to your old job. Hell, I would stay in contact with my old boss if I were you.
Thats the damn truth. NEVER burn a bridge if you can help it - never know when your luck/the market will take a turn for the worse. Good contacts are always a must.
Old 03-05-2006, 11:18 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats on the job! What does Multimedia work consist of?