Corpus Christi F-Body club... Gettin the word out...

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 06:26 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corpus Christi F-Body club... Gettin the word out...

Hey guys, I don't know how many here are from Corpus but I know I seen a couple. Well, Corpus Christi F-Body (CCFB) has started up and we are looking for some members. We started up not to long ago and have around 14 or so members right now. We need alot more to make the turn outs at the meets alot better. Here's a link to the forum we all post at, There's a thread there called "Monthly plan *Read this*" read that and it pretty much explains everything. Register and drop a few words, we would really like to have you with us. http://www.ccstreetscene.com/forums...isplay.php?f=11
Old 05-10-2010, 09:37 AM

Hey how's it going I'm new to the corpus area and I've seen your website when I was searching for CC car clubs but it looked like the last posts were years ago on some of those so I wasn't sure if you guys were still around or not. I'd definitely be interested in meeting up.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:28 PM
Teching In

Hey man i just moved to corpus as well a few months ago. I'm in the market for a fbody so this is def something i'd like to be a part of once I make a deal on a nice set of wheels. Thanks for posting this info for our S texas boys...
Old 05-10-2010, 04:07 PM
Teching In

Hey man i from corpus but im staying in austin for now and i everytime i go visit i never see other camaros an iv seen the mustang meets and the rice burners downtown but never any f-bodys and i get looks every time a take the ws6 down there,but its cool to see somebody got something going .

Quick Reply: Corpus Christi F-Body club... Gettin the word out...