LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Texas Speed...?????

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 06:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Texas Speed...?????

I ordered a 228r camshaft from you guys last monday.You guys told me it was a 4-5 day ride to california ups and when friday rolled around I call to get tracking numbers the cam is not in stock and is to be drop shipped directly from compcams again i asked for tracking numbers and you guys said you'd call me back a weekend and a day later no callback.I called today and spoke with Zach and was told he will call me asap with info on tracking#'s or if the cam has been made yet to ship ....Again no response.I am not angry or anything but it is very important to get this fixed for my car is in the shop torn down and the shop owner wants an answer. Any answer is better than no answer thanks matt....
Old 03-06-2006, 10:26 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Brian @ Texas Speed & Performance's Avatar

PM me your name and I'll see what's going on when I get to work in the morning. You haven't heard back from Zach because he usually only works Tuesday and Thursday afternoons(he's taking 18hrs this semester).

Brian
(806) 866-0734
Old 03-06-2006, 10:49 PM
On The Tree

pm sent hope to hear from you tomarrow.thanks,Matt
Old 03-07-2006, 02:34 PM
On The Tree

thanks brian very much i'm totally satisfied now and will continue to do bussiness with you guys in the future.