Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Hey Mark

Old 03-07-2006, 08:20 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hey Mark

Here is a post I just saw in the Appearance Section:https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearance-detailing/465315-minitubs.html
Old 03-08-2006, 07:32 AM
10 Second Club

Thanks, I saw that. Ellis & I have been talking about what the best approach is, and whether "we" can do it ourselves. Once I try to mount the new fatties on the car, I'll know how quickly I need to get on this little project. Chances are the car will mysteriously end up @ Mike Lavelles shop for a couple weeks.....
Old 03-08-2006, 01:38 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Thanks, I saw that. Ellis & I have been talking about what the best approach is, and whether "we" can do it ourselves. Once I try to mount the new fatties on the car, I'll know how quickly I need to get on this little project. Chances are the car will mysteriously end up @ Mike Lavelles shop for a couple weeks.....
We could easily do it ourselves and even make it look lots better. it would be easy to use the DS&E tubs and adapt them to this application. The plasma cutter wuold makd short work of the stock metal.
Old 03-08-2006, 01:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Just make sure you guys keep the car pretty.
Old 03-08-2006, 08:02 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by NWDragRacer
We could easily do it ourselves and even make it look lots better. it would be easy to use the DS&E tubs and adapt them to this application. The plasma cutter wuold makd short work of the stock metal.
Wolfe makes a set for 4th Gens, tho I must say I like the look of these better. I guess we need to drop by sometime with a case of Mikes & some stoggies & we can talk this over. Thanks Don!
Originally Posted by VIKING
Just make sure you guys keep the car pretty.
Yes dear.....do you even need to say that?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hey Mark