LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

New Era Performance on the ball!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 02:38 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default New Era Performance on the ball!!

Sent out my 00 Z28 to have one of their custom cams and similar bolton setup to their dyno videoed WS6, just recieved a phone call from Mike and the boyz out their telling me about how a defective part in a GM supplied SLP LS6 intake logged a piece of material into my motor, luckly those guys know what they are doing and that this problem didn't occur on the dyno. I can't send appreciation enough to those guys who spent all last night and today working out the problem. Mike has definitely taken care of the situation and has always shown true customer service. Two reasons I am posting this thread it to thank those guys at NEW ERA and let everyone else know how much of himself that Mike puts into the business and that alone is worth buying from him.

ON a lesser note the GM Performance Parts definitely dropped the ball for NEW ERA and SLP. Thanks GM.
Old 03-30-2006, 06:48 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you might have had a good expeirence with them, but...i ordered headers and off road y-pipe from them and the $150 y pipe didnt fit my car ( car was in crash so just didnt wanna line up right) i tried to return the unused part and they wouldnt do it.