LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Texas Speed and Performance

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 06:34 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default Texas Speed and Performance

Jason,

No beef with you or TSP. If YOU say Jon is on the up-and-up, then, that's all I need to hear. My apologies to Jon ... in all fairness. This entire mess was handled poorly and noone got screwed but me. That's unfortunate because, obviously, noone really cares. Your answer is to cut ties and run to wash your hands clean. That's what you consider customer support?

Thanks for your explanatory ISP theoretical line of thinking, however, I work with people with MIS dgrees and 'a few certifications' who can't wipe their ***. Without going into it, you know what I'm talking about.

You can't recall shipments from UPS after they are already en route, so, are you telling me the exhaust STILL hasn't shipped? My whole point is ... it's ALL I wanted to know and I could not get a straight answer. That's what the other thread was all about.

I've bought some things from TSP in the past and never had a problem. That's why I was buying from you once again. My other post was harsh on Jon because I was rightfully upset. I'm a 48 year old retired Army Master Sergeant who is simply get tired of being screwed. My ******* is bleeding from this whole ordeal.

I sold my Borla catback based on what was agree'd to and I'm running around town in my daily driver with an open Y-pipe and the exhaust STILL has not shipped. Am I right right? Noone still has truthfully answered that question? To keep from getting a ticket, I've had to spend another $105.00 to plug a muffler onto the Y-pipe. Can't you understand why I'm upset?

I'm willing to move on with the whole thing. If you really want to return the money and NOT sell the setup to me, it's no big deal, but, you confrim right now and credit the money back to my credit card today. If you still want to sell it and do future business, just ship the whole setup because I have it sold to someone else whne.if it arrives. Because of this whole mess, I'm having had to go another route with my exhaust.

Anyway, it's done ... as far as I'm concered. You do what you need to do. I'm just sick and tired of this whole bullshit transaction.
Old 03-10-2006, 08:59 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JEB99TA
Thanks for your explanatory ISP theoretical line of thinking, however, I work with people with MIS dgrees and 'a few certifications' who can't wipe their ***. Without going into it, you know what I'm talking about.
LMAO I do know exactly what your saying. I went to school & worked with a lot of guys that amazed me with what they couldn't do. I've worked with ISP's & ran a networks for a few years so while I wouldn't call me great at it I definately understand what your saying.

That being said the reason I wanted to cut ties with this order is very clear. At the point someone begins to call my sales guy that I've known & trusted for years a liar I get frustrated quickly. Jon was upset enough about the whole mess that he even showed up at 10:30pm back at the office just to make sure the x pipe's tracking number did work. The exhaust system is still on the way just like I posted yesterday. If you feel you still want the item then I will definately keep it going to you. That being said I would gladly refund your entire purchase price & have UPS return the package to us. I always try to do the best customer service I can, but calling my sales guy a liar & telling him he read the email is just a little over the top.

I've never said we were perfect, but we do try to make sure every customer gets the parts as quickly as we can.
404cid Stroker, 67mm Twins
994rwhp/902lb ft @ 22 psi (mustang dyno) www.Texas-Speed.com
Old 03-10-2006, 01:39 PM
TECH Addict

Hehehe!!! ... do whatever you feel is necessary Jason. A refund would be good, however, if that's not practical to you, then, I can sell the exhaust system, locally. I went ahead and bought a couple of Dynomax bullets of the same type and my welder is finishing it up as we speak (re, uh, email).

It's all good ... just didn't go as promised.
Old 03-10-2006, 02:58 PM
FormerVendor

I have you recredited back & Jon is contacting UPS to get the package back. Sorry it didn't go as planned I hope your new setup works well for you.

Thanks

Jason
Old 03-10-2006, 04:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jon has never been anything but honest with me in my experience, throwing that out there was a little over the top.

Glad it was worked out in a way both parties could live with.
Old 03-10-2006, 04:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i'm the newbie to this and i have heard NOTHING but comments about TSP....these are the type of ppl. i want to deal with....the whole issue is resolved so no need to continue...
Old 03-10-2006, 04:49 PM
BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
Jon has never been anything but honest with me in my experience, throwing that out there was a little over the top.

Glad it was worked out in a way both parties could live with.

Of course he would be an idiot to lie to a moderator of a site that the company he works for sponsors.

When it comes to the average Joe member of this board they don't give a **** about lying to them because the only thing that will happen is a pissing match that will result in the usual nutswingers arguing with the original complaintant that will get locked.

So when a mod or admin comes on here and posts..... "Well XYZ Racing has been nothing short of excellent to deal with on my transactions" it doesn't mean **** to me.

Mods and Admins receive discounts and preferential treatment which is why you never have and never will see a Mod or Admin badmouth a sponsor on this site.

cyphur, as a moderator you should be impartial and keep the results of your transactions out of posts like this because they hold no weight and don't help the customer at all.

Countdown to lock........ten.......nine.....eight.......
Old 03-10-2006, 05:31 PM
FormerVendor

I don't know how I became a LIAR b/c a manufacturer cannot get me clamps to send an exhaust system out. Yes, as Jason said, I should have called and given you an update that the system would be delayed by TWO days. I was a customer for years before coming to work for TSP. With having been on both sides, I take every opportunity to do a little extra for my customers whether it be with pricing or taking packages by UPS ON MY WAY HOME! I take my job very personal, probably way more than I should, and you can believe I do not lie to any of my customers or tell them anything that I don't believe I can make happen for them. That being said, from time to time, circumstances such as this one arise and I can't do anything about. I can only apologize that the system didn't leave on time. I was prepared to 2nd Day Air the shipment if the other thread hadn't gone the way it did. It's hard to go out of your way for a customer who is repeatedly calling you a liar. I sent email with the tracking number and specifically stated that the order would work later that night giving UPS time to pick it up and scan it into their system. The tracking number started working at 6:07 PM on 3/8/06 as I said it would.

The comment about playing favorites to moderators is simply ridiculous. Moderators order parts just like everyone else. We don't offer moderator discounts or any other "special treatment" to them. Travis is a good guy, and that's why he gets the treatment he does as do all of our regular customers.
Old 03-10-2006, 06:54 PM
LSxGuy widda 9sec Mustang

Travis, can you put a lock on this one as its resolved on our end.
Old 03-10-2006, 07:01 PM
TECH Addict

Please DO lock it down .... Jon seems to be an OK guy .... things simply did not happen the way they should have and I got fucked because of it. It's real simple. It's over.

BTW, everyone knows what Carbone is saying is true. LOCK IT UP.
Old 03-10-2006, 07:23 PM
kp
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats pretty funny Richie, I have never got one penny off of anything from being a mod here. Besides paying full price saves money in the long run by not having to rent space on anyone's nuts lol.

Cyphur does a very fair job IMO, I have had a couple sour deals with a couple of the bigger sponsors here and trust me being a moderator doesnt help anything. I have also had way more good deals then bad and thats how it goes. Its simple enough just not to deal with the bad ones anymore and tell your friends off the forum - I like to be drama free

Anyhow this one is done.
Old 03-11-2006, 10:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

kp, thanks for taking care of this. I got home and passed out early as **** yesterday and walked out the door this morning w/o even turning the computer on. I guess this is what I get for having a life now!

Anyhow, Richie, I know we've had disagreements in the past, but if I really wanted to help out TSP and swing on their nuts, I would have moved every negative thread about them and every other sponsor that I buy from public view. But you don't see lots of threads magically disappearing do you? No.

Also - if you think we get crazy discounts you're dead wrong. Sometimes a sponsor will help you out with shipping, or work with you in a way that saves you some money, but I don't get free parts for being a mod. If I did - I'd have more FS threads

Last - but not least - my experiences with a sponsor are no different than anyone else as when I call a sponsor I don't ask for the "moderator" treatment. If anything, sponsors can take a little longer b/c we're not going to bitch and throw a fit, its unprofessional. We don't often air our dirty laundry on the site, we handle it elsewhere. Often times I tell sponsors to take their time, as they're busy. So my orders sometimes ship out later than most people.

So, if you'd still like to call me partial and unfair, go right ahead. Can't make everyone happy!