who did i race from little rd. GTG??

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2006, 03:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default who did i race from little rd. GTG??

so i made it out to the GTG last night, and i must say thats a pretty good group you guys get. i didnt really get the chance to socialize,we were just stopping through. so we just sat back and watched for a while. i was in the red Z with black Z06s, berger panel and billet grille. hopefully next time i will get the chance to meet some of you.

anywho, as i was leaving a small group of fbodies followed me out and we ended up on I20 together. i ran a white camaro on 20 from a slow roll, then the group ended up on I820 where i raced a blue m6 TA from a higher speed roll a few times. and we almost plowed into traffic in front of us the last time. so was this anyone that posts on here? just wanted to say nice runs and clean cars guys, and are you sure that blue TA was "bone stock"?
Old 03-11-2006, 04:57 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you raced some frum roll racers more than likely
I didnt get to make it out last night.
Old 03-11-2006, 05:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hmm... I was out there but I don't remember seeing your car. I had some good runs also
Old 03-11-2006, 05:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CorvetteZ06
Hmm... I was out there but I don't remember seeing your car. I had some good runs also
Wish I could have made it.. What's everyone doing tonight?
Old 03-11-2006, 05:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Vcious04
Wish I could have made it.. What's everyone doing tonight?
lemme know, id like to get some runs from a dig in
Old 03-11-2006, 08:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mmorrison09
you raced some frum roll racers more than likely
I didnt get to make it out last night.
Oh look another one..
Old 03-11-2006, 09:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mellowyellow
Oh look another one..
were you out there last night? i think i saw you sitting at the tables, and im pretty sure i met you at shaner's house about a year ago.
Old 03-11-2006, 09:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by luvmeZ28
were you out there last night? i think i saw you sitting at the tables, and im pretty sure i met you at shaner's house about a year ago.
Yes you did. How come you did'nt go to the other parking lot and hang out ?
Old 03-11-2006, 09:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yes you did. How come you did'nt go to the other parking lot and hang out ?
i didnt really have a whole lot of time out. my fiance was with me and she doesnt dig the car scene, so i thought i would just see what you guys are all about. is there anything going on tonight? i would like to race that TA from a dig. one of his buddies rolled up after the TA beat me by a little and said that it was "bone stock", as if trying to embarass me. funny, i beat up on that whiyte one pretty good. i guess he was less than stock.
Old 03-11-2006, 09:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

i didnt really have a whole lot of time out. my fiance was with me and she doesnt dig the car scene, so i thought i would just see what you guys are all about. is there anything going on tonight? i would like to race that TA from a dig. one of his buddies rolled up after the TA beat me by a little and said that it was "bone stock", as if trying to embarass me. funny, i beat up on that whiyte one pretty good. i guess he was less than stock.
Hahaha less than than stock. I don't know who those guys were. As far as anything going on tonite I don't think so..
Old 03-11-2006, 09:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hahaha less than than stock. I don't know who those guys were. As far as anything going on tonite I don't think so..
it was a white camaro with black stripes and maybe an SS hood, and a blue WS6 and a white TA i think. there was another fbody too, cant remember, my short term memory is crap. whats a good street just to go cruise around here then? where there might be someone that will pull up to me. id lie to try and get some video.

and FWIW, my car is nothing special, im not up here trying to call people out. just having a good time.
Old 03-11-2006, 09:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

it was a white camaro with black stripes and maybe an SS hood, and a blue WS6 and a white TA i think. there was another fbody too, cant remember, my short term memory is crap. whats a good street just to go cruise around here then? where there might be someone that will pull up to me. id lie to try and get some video.

and FWIW, my car is nothing special, im not up here trying to call people out. just having a good time.
You can try out at beach tonite there is always people there..820 S exit Beach then you will see alot of cars in the JnB parking lot..
Old 03-15-2006, 02:19 PM
On The Tree

Hey man you raced my friends, I was the guy in the white Z-28 that you wouldn't race. And yes that trans am was a lid and cut out car, pretty much bone stock.
Old 03-15-2006, 03:15 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Like the old saying goes "The super bowl doesnt start at half time why race from a roll?" Any of you actually race from a dig. Racing from a roll requires no skill at all IMO.
Old 03-15-2006, 03:19 PM
TECH Junkie

racing is racing, be it from a roll or a dig. guess we should tell those F1 cars and NASCAR guys they arent really racing I know Dan will run anyone from a dig
Old 03-15-2006, 03:22 PM

When you are talking about STREET racing I think its kinda retarded to race from a roll it takes all the launching and skill out of it just floor it and go wahoo Once I get my trans back in the truck I may come up and play but it will be my race 0-100. Ill race Dan from a dig
Old 03-15-2006, 03:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Well in an Auto thats all U do is punch it and go? Roll racing in a M6 cars like most of ours does require us to shift I have always hated this "Roll racing isnt racing" argument, its the same thing like people saying "Nitrous is Cheating" Most of our cars all have the good ole' 10bolt and sticky tires with the power alot of us are putting out wouldnt be a great combo
Old 03-15-2006, 03:32 PM

My truck has a 10 bolt and nitrous where is the complaint I can assure you when I floor it form a stop in my truck even in 4wd it isnt just a punch it and go along for the ride affair. You ever notice that its always manual drivers that bitch about going froma dig. Maybe because it actually requires skill to launch a high hp car off the line right maybe something you and your manual buddies should practice. You M6 guys also like going from a roll due to your better gear ratios Im not stupid. I know where my bread and butter race is and have put many a car to shame to 100, after that Im a flying brick
Old 03-15-2006, 03:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Last time I went to the track as a bolt-on car with some DR's I blew my tranny and rear with a simple 1800rpm launch, a converter takes alot of the punch away from the tranny and rear. M6's smack the drivetrain alot harder and if the tires are sticky ***** gonna break. I'll be the 1st to admit i can't drive for **** off the line without blowing the tires, and I like to know who has the faster car then who is the better driver.
Old 03-15-2006, 03:43 PM
TECH Junkie

plus people always run where they know the car is best at. Im sure U roll race all the time with your CBR? Most bikes I know roll race, hell i have roll race a couple of bikes myself, Plus when I had my GSXR 750 I roll anybody, cars/trucks/bikes/ people on foot