Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Trans Am (sail?) panel decal

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 11:35 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trans Am (sail?) panel decal

Not sure exactly what it's called, but on the outside between the driver/passenger windows and the trunk, theres the part of the frame that seperates the windows/t-tops from the back of the car. I have a pretty nasty gash that someone put there, down to the metal. I've seen some bird decals go there before, but don't remember what they look like. I can't really find any like what I'm looking for on ebay. Are there any that are partially solid? And any pics of them? I really don't care for them that much, but if it'd cover the gash it'd probably be better...
Old 03-13-2006, 02:03 PM
On The Tree

Actually I just realized that won't work probably... it's off center. Is there any kind of stripe or some kind of decal I could cover it with?
Old 03-13-2006, 05:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Try this, I think the sail panel decals sold on this site cover the whole panel, so they should cover the damage.

bfranker.badz28.com/vinyl/vinyl.htm

Last edited by LawmanSS; 03-13-2006 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Non-sponsor link removed
Old 03-14-2006, 04:38 AM
On The Tree

Hm my fault, I called it the wrong thing, it's not the sail panel, it's beside the sail panel, the painted part. A Pillar I guess.