Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Stock grille inserts

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 10:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stock grille inserts

I'm going to be sanding and painting my stock grille this weekend, and wanted to know if anyone made some chrome inserts for the grille. Or, if maybe the ones for the rear would fit inside the grille area? I bought some chrome paint as a last resort, but I don't want to be driven to that .

On another note, since I'll have plenty of paint leftover from the grill, what do you guys think about a berger panel? I have a NBM Z28, and was looking for pics, but couldn't find any! Here are some pics of my car:http://photobucket.com/albums/v397/T...mino/My%20Car/ The lens was kind of dirty, and it was getting dark, but you can get the idea. There is a white dual pinstripe running down each side of the car. I might be switching to some 1984 vette rims in the near future, that are alloy/brushed steel looking, if that helps. If anyone has pics of NBM 'maros with berger panels, I'd be grateful if you posted them up. Also, do you guys have any ideas what to do with the Z28 and red bowtie emblems from the rear of the car? Should I keep them on, or relocate them...to maybe the grill, or something?
Old 03-17-2006, 03:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ht=paint+grill
Scroll down

I don't know about inserts but it looks like the ones in the picture have them.
Old 03-17-2006, 11:05 PM
On The Tree

Thanks.

Actually, while I was looking around last night, it turns out another thread here on the front page had a link that had exactly what I was looking for:

www.bfranker.badz28.com/vinyl/vinyl.htm

Cheap, too. I'm buying from him this weekend.

Last edited by LawmanSS; 03-17-2006 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Non-sponsor link removed

Quick Reply: Stock grille inserts