Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Raptor hood?

Old 03-18-2006, 08:14 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Raptor hood?

Can anyone tell about the quality of a raptor hood.Are they sraight/wavy?How do they fit?how about the finish on the fiberglass?Thanks
Old 03-18-2006, 11:59 AM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i got mine back in 01 and it was pretty good. not perfect, the driver side is alittle high where itmeets up to the headlight but since the car is nbm, its hard to tell. overall im happy with it though and have gotten alot of compliments for it.
Old 03-18-2006, 01:44 PM
Sold The Fun Stuff :(

Mine is fine on height, but could be a little closer to the headlights, just a slight gap more than a stocker. It also rubs the bumper in the middle but you cant see it until you pop the hood. Overall ANY fiberglass hood you buy could fit good/bad, just buy from a reputable company and have a good body shop prep it and fit it and you should be good to go in most cases.
Old 03-18-2006, 02:43 PM
TECH Resident

Is the raptor hood from suncoast? If it is then it shouldn't be too bad. I got a ws6 hood from them and it fits fairly well. the passenger side sits slightly low towards the back but I suppose I could fix that with some spacers. Other than that I'm happy with my fiberglass hood.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Raptor hood?