Notices

WTB: A.I.R. parts.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 10:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default WTB: A.I.R. parts.....

I need the AIR tubes/hoses off of an '01-'02 LS1 car. Need the two tubes that mount on the exhaust manifolds and go to the "junction", and the hose from the "junction" to the hose that goes to the AIR pump. Pics below of what I actually need (circled), but will buy whole setup, hoses, etc.

Let me know whatcha got and whatcha want for it.

Thanks, Shawn

Disclaimer: Apologies to JRP for using/desecrating his pictures.

Last edited by SPANKY LS1; 03-18-2006 at 10:14 PM.
Old 03-19-2006, 08:50 AM
TECH Junkie

Ttt For Today I Really Really Really Need These Anyone Got Them Because I Really Need Them To Go On My Car, Thats Why I Posted An Add Here Because I Thought Someone Might Have Them Off Of Their Car And Be Willing To Sell Them To Me Who Needs Them For My Car Im Sure Someone Has These Sitting In Their Garage And Doesnt Need Them I Just Hope That Person Sees This Add Because I Would Like To Buy The Items That I Need And To Do So I Need To Find Someone Who Has These Items And Someone That Is Willing To Sell These Items And It All Has To Be A Great Coincidence Like Two Ships Passing In The Night The One Person In A Thousand Who Has And Is Willing To Sell These Parts Needs To See This Add Thats Why I Put Ttt So It Would Stay At The Top Because If It Falls Down Or Goes To Page Two *gasp* The Person Who I Am Looking For Who Has These And Is Willing To Sell Them To Me May Never See This Add And Then Ill Never Know If Anyone Wanted To Sell Them To Me Then Id Have To Keep This Add Up Top Trying To Find Someone else Who Has These Parts For Sale Because The First Person Who Had These Parts For Sale Never Saw My Add.
Old 03-19-2006, 09:40 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have all these parts off a 02 SS with 4,000 miles on it. Make me a reasonable offer either for the whole thing, or just for the parts you need.
Old 03-23-2006, 03:35 PM
TECH Junkie

PM sent....TTT
Old 03-23-2006, 03:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have practically everything off of a 2000 if you think you could make that work.

Only thing still in the car is the last hose and the pump itself.

If interested, PM me an offer.

Thanks,
Marv