Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LT1 switch panel

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 09:17 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LT1 switch panel

I found a round switch panel at dynotunenitrous.com Guage pic It says they are 2 1/16" I was wondering if they would fit in the vent holes of my trans am? This is the only switch panel i could find, are there anymore that will fit in my car? Ashtray maybe??

Also, everything i need to run on the track would be the kit, purge system, window switch, fpss, bottle heater, blow down tube, and the switch panel right? all that at dynotune is right around $900. If you know of a better priced placed or if i'm forgetting anything please give me your .02 Thanks!!!

Last edited by TA4EVR; 03-20-2006 at 09:24 AM.
Old 03-20-2006, 10:43 AM
FormerVendor

We have one that will fit in your ashtray:

http://www.harrisspeedworks.com/shop/home.php?cat=316

Shoot me a PM and I can give you a quote on a system if you'd like one.

Thanks,
Matt

Originally Posted by TA4EVR
I found a round switch panel at dynotunenitrous.com Guage pic It says they are 2 1/16" I was wondering if they would fit in the vent holes of my trans am? This is the only switch panel i could find, are there anymore that will fit in my car? Ashtray maybe??

Also, everything i need to run on the track would be the kit, purge system, window switch, fpss, bottle heater, blow down tube, and the switch panel right? all that at dynotune is right around $900. If you know of a better priced placed or if i'm forgetting anything please give me your .02 Thanks!!!
Old 03-20-2006, 12:26 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I have seen customers mount our gauges in the vent openings so I am sure you could make it work as it is the same size. I will see if I can dig up a pic for you. Your list looks good - you will be pleased! If you want the ashtray it looks like harris has one - I am sure they can help you out. Other vendors may have them also - not sure.
For the window switch I would go with this one which you may have already picked!
http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store...?idproduct=194

Dean
Old 03-20-2006, 12:31 PM
12 Second Club

Thanks a pic would be good!