Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What to do next?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 06:49 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default What to do next?

So after next month my car will be done w/the new motor Intake/H/C build etc. This is what it'll have after that: Fresh H/C Full Bolt-On LS1, Tune, Stage II 4L60E w/TCI SSF 3500 B&M cooler, SFC's, Adj. Pan-hard, (LCA's/revalved Bilsteins - to be done w/the build) & Pro-kit I'm sure I'm forgetting quite a bit but thats all I can think of right now. Its my daily driver so I dont want to do gears, and the tranny isnt built for N2O so I'm staying away from that. I think the last performacne things I'm gonna do for the season is some DR's and maybe a TQ arm. I'd like to just get the car more pleasing to the eye, paint job etc. But given the mods listed what would YOU do to the car after those, whether it be performance, appearence, anything.
Old 03-22-2006, 06:54 PM
Shirley Temple Drinker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would then start saving for a 12 bolt and a m6 conversion

Im kidding, your gonna have a killer set up with that bulit auto!

I would move into the INT and make that NICE, if you have any worn out seats, or anything like that, replace them.. Change the INT color if you want to, and then go into external apperance.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:02 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I was actually looking into an M6 conversion when I first got it, but I love the stall now. My seats arent really worn, the leather is just old, I was actaully thinking of doing the natural colored seats with some charcol inserts up the center. Paint would liven it up too.