LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

another issue with dimond pistions

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 01:57 PM
8 second mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unhappy another issue with dimond pistions

Not sure if anyone remembers last season my buddy ordered a set of pistions from dimond for his stang, they made them wrong, dicked him around, finally took them back, and |"fixed"| them, which ment cutting them, and making them thinner, and loosing compresion. the guy (ron) said the pistions would be fine, if not he would replace them. well, winter is coming to an end, so he pulled his motor out to get it ready for this season, and the pistions are no good. i forget how many, but some are broken, and they broke right where they got cut down!!

well, my buddy has been tring for 2 weeks now, and ron will not take his calls, or return his calls!!!
today he called me and said he left a half nasty message for him, but wanted me to see what i could do. so if anyone knows a higher up there that will accually talk to him, let me know. its pretty rude the guy promisses to replace them if somthing goes bad, it did, and he wont call back
thanks for any help

ps, i have had great luck with dimond, and i do plan on running them again, but it is still shitty to do this to some one.
Old 03-27-2006, 11:03 AM
8 second mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the guy finnally called him back. looks like they are going to handle it.