Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

gauges in air vents

Old 03-27-2006, 08:25 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default gauges in air vents

does any one have gauges set up in their 3 air vents in the center dash, if you do, post some pics and what gauges you used.
Old 03-27-2006, 09:00 AM
Launching!

yes and the gaugesa are 2 5/8
Old 03-27-2006, 09:10 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by slowcamaro
yes and the gaugesa are 2 5/8
I know what size, but as far as brand, and either mechanical or electric. I'm kind of hesitant on having a live oil line running into the car, and if I do go all electric then I’m limited to short sweep oil pressure and trans temp. Unless anyone knows if they make full sweep oil pressure and trans temp electric gauges.
Old 03-27-2006, 10:24 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Forza13
I know what size, but as far as brand, and either mechanical or electric. I'm kind of hesitant on having a live oil line running into the car, and if I do go all electric then I’m limited to short sweep oil pressure and trans temp. Unless anyone knows if they make full sweep oil pressure and trans temp electric gauges.
Well i don't think you're going to find too many people on here running much else that the Autometer's. The different styles are completly up to your taste. One person might say, Phantom, another might say Pro-Comp....it's all based on what you personally like...so just look at their website and see which ones you like the most...as far as pictures go, gotta do a search man...there are so many threads with this same topic. Use the search button and you'll find all you're looking for.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: gauges in air vents