Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Dremel Sanding Drums

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 11:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Dremel Sanding Drums

I want to do alot of polishing and need some of the dremel style sanding drums...I already searched and wasn't satisfied. I was looking to find a place where they sell a bunch of the sanding drums in a bag or in bulk. I don't really need the dremel brand since I think they are over priced...even though that is what I have been using. I can't find the thread but remember a post a while back talking about where you can buy them.

Any help is appreciated,
Joshua
Old 03-29-2006, 11:40 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Eastwood, they're a sponsor.
http://www.eastwoodco.com/index.jsp
Old 03-29-2006, 11:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

I was trying to steer away from having to order them but can if that is all I can do.

Joshua
Old 03-29-2006, 01:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by joshua32
I was trying to steer away from having to order them but can if that is all I can do.

Joshua
I know you're in a hurry, but I'm starting a business here on LS1tech called "Chrome & Performance." I will have polished items and supplies, however this wont be happening till the end of next month.

I you want advice feel free to pm me and I'll give you my cell phone #. I'll walk you through the Eastwood site and show you what the best value is based on your goals. -Joshua
Old 03-29-2006, 01:06 PM
TECH Addict

I get my bulk Dremel items at automotive sway meets - there's always a couple vendors selling tons of **** like this in bulk quantities for a good price.

I'm with you on Eastwood - they charge double for everything...

BTW Joshua, how would you like to kick off your new business by coming up to PA and polishing my entire engine like yours

I thought I was the king of chrome - but you got the polishing dept. locked down tight!

-Jay-
Old 03-29-2006, 02:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1QUIKWS6
BTW Joshua, how would you like to kick off your new business by coming up to PA and polishing my entire engine like yours

I thought I was the king of chrome - but you got the polishing dept. locked down tight!

-Jay-
Thanks!
Wait till the biz starts, and I have to showcase all the chrome. My poor Firehawk will be the test bed and the whole damned engine bay will be one big chrome nugget.

Quick Reply: Dremel Sanding Drums