Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How to buy a used kit<--HELP

Old 03-31-2006, 03:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default How to buy a used kit<--HELP

Hello, I have a 98 Z28 with mods listed in my sig. However, I'm not positive I am going to choose the MS3 cam, it may be the TRex. Anyways, I would like to spray but don't know what to look for. The used LS6 intake I bought has a (plugged) hole in it for a wet kit so I can use that if I choose a wet kit. I would like to spray around a 150hp shot. What should I look for in a used kit? The reason I would like to go used is obviously to save some money. I know I would like to have a purge but other than that I am unsure. Totally new to the world of N20-help?!
Old 03-31-2006, 03:20 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you are new to nitrous make sure that the kit you buy is complete i.e. all wiring, solenoids, jets, hoses, relays, mounting brackets,switches, and most importantly instructions. Also ask how many bottles were run through the system and just to be safe I would send the solenoids in to the manufacterer to have them checked out. If you take your time and dont rush and dont skimp on any parts or accessories(window switch, FPSS, upgraded fuel pump) you can safely enjoy nitrous for a long time.

Search this Thread