Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

sprayed for first time!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 09:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sprayed for first time!

well after 6 months planning and shopping, 10 hrs installation (kit, gauges, plugs, wires, tranny cooler, purge), i finally got to test the goods! holy sh*t!!!!!! this stuff is actually worse than crack! im an addict. i went thru a whole bottle in a couple hrs. me n my buddies 02 NBM TA have been back n forth for a year now, constantly battling on whos got the latest upgrade while we both manage to stay within a 1/10th of each other. today we ran em on the street and on a measly 50 shot a ripped him by 6 car lengths from 5mph -100mph, now he's addicted!
Old 03-31-2006, 10:01 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is help available.
You have to go four weeks without posting in the nitrous forums. Probably best to find a support group of normally aspirated racers. A daily meeting with them is essential. There is a 12 step program:

The 12 Suggested Steps of Nitrous Anonymous (NA)
  1. We admitted we were powerless over nitrous oxide--that our motors had become unmanageable.
  2. Came to believe that a normally aspirated motor greater than our our own could restore us to sanity.
  3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of a new mechanic as we understood him.
  4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of our nitrous parts and discarded them.
  5. Admitted to our new mechanic, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our nitrous system.
  6. Were entirely ready to have our mechanic remove all the solenoids, lines etc of our system.
  7. Humbly asked him to remove our shortblock if blown.
  8. Made a list of all persons we had raced, and became willing to give them a NA race.
  9. Made posts in nitrous forums wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
  10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were found jets (for example) prompty sold them on ebay.
  11. Sought through vendor contact and email to improve our conscious contact with our new mechanic, or forum buddies, as we understand them, paying only for parts and knowledge of to make normally aspirated power.
  12. Having had a awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other nitrous street racers with things like hidden dry kits, and to practice these principles in all our racing.
13. I said twelve steps!!!
Old 03-31-2006, 10:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yep another addict