Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shifting to Overdrive... Sometimes. Help

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 04:50 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shifting to Overdrive... Sometimes. Help

Ok my setup is B&M Cooler,4L65E,B&M Deep Tranny pan. Ive never once had a problem with the shifting or anything like that. I just got done installing a cam in the car and for the install we had to disconnect the lines that go from the transmission to the cooler from just the cooler, we didnt disconnect them from the tranny itself. Naturally I lost a little fluid, but not a great amount. So we get done and put it all together and now sometimes it will shift to OD and other times it wont. I refilled what I thought was the amount I lost and checked it while idling and it the level looked fine again. Is it possible i might have overfilled it? If so it wouldnt be by much and would that cause it to do that? I flashed a tune in it for the cam and messed with shift points and rev limter but that was it. didnt mess with anything else transmission wise. Like I stated before. Ive never once had any problems with the shifting or anything like that but now its doing this. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Brian