Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help! I have a 98 Trans Am

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 03:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help! I have a 98 Trans Am

Hey everyone i seem to be having a problem with my mechanic, I have a 98 Trans Am and I went in to have some parts of my car fixed last thursday and one of those parts was my rack and pinion. I need to replace the part so he said he would order me one. For 5 days they have been trying to get the right size rack and pinion for my car but they keep ordering the wrong size. Does anyone know what the right size rack and pinion is for my car? Or if you know of a way i can find out that would work also. I just want my baby back!

Thanks for the help,
Josh
Old 04-05-2006, 02:16 AM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TransAmTurnedWS6
Hey everyone i seem to be having a problem with my mechanic, I have a 98 Trans Am and I went in to have some parts of my car fixed last thursday and one of those parts was my rack and pinion. I need to replace the part so he said he would order me one. For 5 days they have been trying to get the right size rack and pinion for my car but they keep ordering the wrong size. Does anyone know what the right size rack and pinion is for my car? Or if you know of a way i can find out that would work also. I just want my baby back!

Thanks for the help,
Josh
steering gear kit (Delco rack and pinion - remanufactured) (98-02) = 26062311