Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

fuel pump,clutch for nos

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 02:00 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fuel pump,clutch for nos

Im planning 2 put a 100 shot of wet nos n my car and they told me that I needed a good fuel pump. What do u guys think and witch one is the best 2 get 4 nos? They also told me that i would need 2 replace my stock clutch. witch one is the best 4 the job? please help me out. thanks
Old 04-06-2006, 08:08 AM
FormerVendor

If all you will be spraying is a 100 shot and all of your mods are listed in your sig then you should be okay on the factory fuel pump. If you want to play it a little safe you could upgrade the fuel pump to a Racetronix fuel pump kit. The factory clutch should also be okay on that size shot. If you do decide to spray her you might want to take out the super chips tune.

Matt

Originally Posted by Manny Fresh
Im planning 2 put a 100 shot of wet nos n my car and they told me that I needed a good fuel pump. What do u guys think and witch one is the best 2 get 4 nos? They also told me that i would need 2 replace my stock clutch. witch one is the best 4 the job? please help me out. thanks
Old 04-06-2006, 11:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

I have a spec stage 3 it has been great, never sprayed on the stock clutch so, the spec has taken everything I have thrown at it.
Old 04-06-2006, 10:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Textralia clutch here. It has taken a beating big time, and not one hic up. My stocker was kinda ok, but when hitting it hard over and over it would stick to the floor and start slipping. It's now in an f-body on the spray, go figure.
Robert