Racer's Lounge - i need to make a confession

View Full Version : i need to make a confession

J_BAT
04-06-2006, 12:50 PM
ok im a stupid kid, i admit that rite away. well cruzin wit my friends in there truck and were on our way home and we see a possum, we usually swerve to hit the stupid pests, and we always have missed. so last nite for the first time ever we hit the thing. i felt soo bad i started to think of its family and friends and how it feels and stuff like that, i learned a valuble lesson, dont harm others they have feelings to, kinda somethin i shoulda figured out in first grade. :bang: :bang: :bang:
just had to make the confession maybe if any other stupid kids are out there like me, this will stop them from aiming for the rodent next time...

-sorry possum

Nautilus
04-06-2006, 12:55 PM
It's a possum... it would run your ass over too if it could drive.... :jest:

BLk01SS
04-06-2006, 12:57 PM
werd ^^^^

skywalkrNCSU
04-06-2006, 01:03 PM
:sucks:

LukePhillips
04-06-2006, 01:04 PM
I think we have another PETA fag in the making here. Faaaantastic.

MillaTK
04-06-2006, 01:06 PM
It's a possum... it would run your ass over too if it could drive.... :jest:

Word... I hit an opossum once in my jetta. I was kinda upset... but only because of the sound it made... I thought I had broken my car it made such a loud THUMP. Car was fine though... and I felt better.

Z28LS1camaroguy
04-06-2006, 01:07 PM
possums suck run them all over. and yeah i would only get upset if it did something to my car or if it was an animal that people care about like a dog or cat. but a possum its a rodent that needs to be smashed.

jrivera04
04-06-2006, 01:16 PM
I remember on time a bird flew right into the path of my car. It made a loud THUD and rolled along the side of my car. I had the windows open and all of a sudden my car was filled with feathers. Like a scene right out of a comedy. :eek2:

I was shaken at first but then started laughing uncontrolabley. I was finding feathers for weeks. :jest:

Oh and to make things worse. When it's rainy season in Florida the frogs multiply exponentially. During a heavy rain they are out and it sounds like the 4th of July because you are cracking so many. I try not to look down the next morning because its gross. :barf:

skywalkrNCSU
04-06-2006, 01:20 PM
^ haha that reminds me of a time i was going down the highway and there were 3 pigeons on the road and i couldnt change lanes so i just kept going and they tried to fly away and then all of a sudden there were 3 quick thuds

i couldnt stop laughing

Brains
04-06-2006, 01:25 PM
I caught a bird square in the nostril of my Formula on the way to work one morning. Had to pick it off the top of the windshield washer bottle and spray out all the blood and feathers. The GTO got in the habit of bouncing birds off the hood for some reason too, for a while at least. Stupid morning doves..

Nine Ball
04-06-2006, 01:29 PM
'o'possum. I'm going to report you to this group: http://www.opossumsocietyus.org

you opossum killer!

just kidding.

I don't like running over anything, unless I'm in the dually. Opossum are excellent road targets. I'd try to swerve for a dog, but wouldn't chance wrecking any vehicle for a cat.

AnthonyRSS
04-06-2006, 01:56 PM
I shot a possum the other night. Then I burned some kittens.

Tailwind
04-06-2006, 02:00 PM
I don't like running over anything, unless I'm in the dually. Opossum are excellent road targets. I'd try to swerve for a dog, but wouldn't chance wrecking any vehicle for a cat.

Werd.

I always feel kind of shitty if I kill something with the car, but the only thing I'll swerve for is a dog.

Grave
04-06-2006, 02:04 PM
i felt soo bad i started to think of its family and friends and how it feels and stuff like that,

You were thinking about the possum having friends! :rotflmao:

How would a possum go about making "friends?" Would it be like:

"So... I like hanging upside down on the old oak tree down the block"

"Me too! We should 'hang' out sometime!"

:eyes:

Dude... you can't possibly be serious about this! It's not like he has buddies that hanging out at the VFW saying, "Hey, I wonder where Phil is tonight?"

And it's not like the Possum family is going to post "Missing" posters: "Have you seen this possum? Last seen crossing county road #13!"

Go hug a tree... you'll feel better. :) :jest:

I'm gonna get back to sniping kittens in my back yard with a pellet gun.

bowtieforpower
04-06-2006, 02:07 PM
i did the same thing to a kitten once.

TheRealSS
04-06-2006, 02:12 PM

:funny: :rotflmao:

ls1king000
04-06-2006, 03:25 PM
Look at the size of this one
http://videos.streetfire.net/search/cow/0/C16B8844-F21C-4167-8994-C1D131B391ED.htm

4u 2 nv
04-06-2006, 03:29 PM

best remark yet.. and thank you Nineball for the "O" everyone always forgets that!

Cooked at the right temp they might taste like chicken

Phate
04-06-2006, 03:29 PM

LOL...seriously

Vendetta
04-06-2006, 03:30 PM
The only animal I'd really be torn up about is if I hit a dog. I love dogs and have three. I'd be really upset if I killed somebody's.

One time driving on the way to play poker, there were like ten fucking possums crossing the road. I couldn't stop so I just ran right through, killed like three of them.

I feel bad when I kill things, but come on man. This is possibly the most pussified post I've ever seen in the lounge.

Congratulations, you get the vagina award!!

~JOSHUA
04-06-2006, 03:36 PM
For a few months I drove an 18 wheeler cross country when I was between jobs about 6 years ago.

The worst I've felt was when a huge hawk or eagle flew right into my path when I was driving through the mountains of Oregon. I felt really bad about that one. :cry: I just hope it wasn't an eagle. :(

SmokeySS
04-06-2006, 03:40 PM
Holy shit a cow! About killing animals, if any animal suffers I feel bad for it. If it dies quickly that's ok. So here's hoping you ran over it's head rather than squeezing out all the guts, making for a shitty death.

flyin red TA
04-06-2006, 03:49 PM
I hit a giant bullfrog once. I was driving at night and my headlights reflected off of this shiny thing going flop flop flop in the middle of the road. When my tires hit it, it made a pop sound like a fat chick sitting on a balloon. That was awesome.

A few days later I was working on the car in my garage with the door closed, and I heard a huge bang on the door. It sounded like someone was trying to kick it in...then it happened a few more times so I went inside and grabbed a bat, then ran outside around the house to the garage door. When I got to the door I found a giant retarded bullfrog ramming into the door, I think he was coming to avenge his homeboy's death. I kicked him off into the grass and he went on his way.

Forgetting about the retarded bullfrog, I later took my dog out at night and she killed his ass and ate half of him. The bullfrog got revenge though, my dog had the shits for a week.

1gen
04-06-2006, 03:53 PM
I hit a cat once when I was about 14, at that age you'd be glad to hit any type of pussy

Z-Convert
04-06-2006, 04:02 PM
Maybe you can use my new avatar.....

Sgt. Spuds
04-06-2006, 04:06 PM
I'd prolly feel shitty too, idk, just sucks to kill something. But even SPUDS wouldn't post about it.

captaincamaro
04-06-2006, 04:07 PM
I'd prolly feel shitty too, idk, just sucks to kill something. But even SPUDS wouldn't post about it.

the hell you wouldnt

Nautilus
04-06-2006, 04:08 PM

:jest: :jest: :jest: :judge: This guy has hit a low... Spuds wouldn't even go that far... :jest:

flyin red TA
04-06-2006, 04:09 PM
3rd person Spuds, haha.

SICK WS 6
04-06-2006, 04:13 PM
I hit a possum once in my other car, looked in the mirror and he went on about his way like nothing had happened. Who cares.
Vendetta, I agree with you. If I hit someone's dog or if someone ever hit mine it would bother me.
Cats on the other hand...well, I'm guilty of dragging one of my girlfriends kittens down the road about a mile or so. Oh well. :eyes:

redbandit98
04-06-2006, 05:28 PM
I'm from Arkansas,we dont swerve for anything short of a big phucking angus bull, or the neighbors pot bellied pig. We used to go around and get dead armadillos and prop them up with a stick, put a smoke in their mouth and a beer in their hand..sometimes we would leave some cheap .99 cent shades on them too, or an old ballcap..we once tied a dead one to our priciples truck, killed a beaver becuase it was our rival schools mascot and smeared blood all over the halls in their school,..ok so that wasnt me, but i know who did it..prolly the same people who did donuts on the field with a set of 38" boggers..hhehehe

pSSycotic
04-06-2006, 05:34 PM
'o'possum. I'm going to report you to this group: http://www.opossumsocietyus.org

you opossum killer!

just kidding.

:rotflmao:

pSSycotic
04-06-2006, 05:35 PM
You were thinking about the possum having friends! :rotflmao:

How would a possum go about making "friends?" Would it be like:

"So... I like hanging upside down on the old oak tree down the block"

"Me too! We should 'hang' out sometime!"

:eyes:

Dude... you can't possibly be serious about this! It's not like he has buddies that hanging out at the VFW saying, "Hey, I wonder where Phil is tonight?"

And it's not like the Possum family is going to post "Missing" posters: "Have you seen this possum? Last seen crossing county road #13!"

Go hug a tree... you'll feel better. :) :jest:

I'm gonna get back to sniping kittens in my back yard with a pellet gun.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

camaroextra
04-06-2006, 05:42 PM
haha pussy.

If god hadnt meant for us to kill animals for no reason, why would he have made it so fun? think about it

haha

J_BAT
04-06-2006, 05:51 PM
LOL.... i read all ur posts and then i read mine..and even i was like WTF i need to do something manly now..like put on a plaid shirt and go cut down a tree...blow up somethin...or i think ill go eat the BIG JUAN a nine pound burrito at tortugas

zlover129
04-06-2006, 06:31 PM
I'd feel bad too, I love all animals and would really kill someone over cruelty to them and to babie's. Like that guy going around killing dogs and decapitating them, man if I ever caught him...

skywalkrNCSU
04-06-2006, 06:40 PM
LOL.... i read all ur posts and then i read mine..and even i was like WTF i need to do something manly now..like put on a plaid shirt and go cut down a tree...blow up somethin...or i think ill go eat the BIG JUAN a nine pound burrito at tortugas

run over a squirrel or something on the way

slick1851
04-06-2006, 06:43 PM

hahahaha lol

If it makes you happy tree huger boy, I ran over 2 of them and didnt feel bad.

Im sure the possums family will file a lawsuit on me and im going to jail for a double murder lol :gay:

Drew's TA
04-06-2006, 06:47 PM

Glad to see you have come around. Now get out there and run over something else!!! :devil:

Nine Ball
04-06-2006, 07:43 PM
how come you guys keep leaving out the "o"

opposum

my Dad used to have a bumper sticker on his truck. It read: "Missing your cat? Check under my tire."

:jest:

slowpoke96z28
04-06-2006, 08:19 PM
hit a dog that was being walked by its owner with no leash.it took off across the street. i saw him in my rear view mirror. if its owner hadn't been back there, i would have went back and shot it to put it out of its misery, but i figured the owner wanted to cherish the last few seconds of their pet's life. so i just keep rolling.:devil:

CrabhartLS1
04-06-2006, 08:23 PM
Dogs are the only animal that if you hurt, you should be punished, severely. We took thousands of years to domesticate them. Anything else is fair game.

~JOSHUA
04-06-2006, 08:39 PM
if its owner hadn't been back there, i would have went back and shot it to put it out of its misery, but i figured the owner wanted to cherish the last few seconds of their pet's life. so i just keep rolling.:devil:

Priceless. :jest:

ryant430
04-06-2006, 08:49 PM
My high school mathmatics teacher use to offer us extra credit for every opossum we would kill. As long as we had photographic evidence that we had killed it.

redbandit98
04-06-2006, 10:59 PM
o possum..i dont think ive ever heard it called that..it may officially be an o possum, but where im from, its just a possum.." hey billy , did you see that huge o possum back there..what the fuck did you just say? I said that huge o possum..what the fuck is an o possum? you know a possum..well why did you say o possum,,is that some kind of hyrbid?"

ryansm1
04-06-2006, 11:03 PM
o possum..i dont think ive ever heard it called that..it may officially be an o possum, but where im from, its just a possum.." hey billy , did you see that huge o possum back there..what the fuck did you just say? I said that huge o possum..what the fuck is an o possum? you know a possum..well why did you say o possum,,is that some kind of hyrbid?"

You don't say the "o" :jest:

redbandit98
04-06-2006, 11:07 PM
well i HAVE heard people say that..o-possum..i always thought thats how you were "technically" supposed to say it..dammit im a dumb redneck..

_JB_
04-06-2006, 11:43 PM
I try not to hit animals, but yet I'm not going to swerve off the road to avoid hitting a rabbit.

Coy
04-06-2006, 11:44 PM
ok im a stupid kid, i admit that rite away. well cruzin wit my friends in there truck and were on our way home and we see a possum, we usually swerve to hit the stupid pests, and we always have missed. so last nite for the first time ever we hit the thing. i felt soo bad i started to think of its family and friends and how it feels and stuff like that, i learned a valuble lesson, dont harm others they have feelings to, kinda somethin i shoulda figured out in first grade. :bang: :bang: :bang:
just had to make the confession maybe if any other stupid kids are out there like me, this will stop them from aiming for the rodent next time...

-sorry possum

:jest: Best story ever, thanks for the laugh. :jest:

Coy
04-06-2006, 11:45 PM
hit a dog that was being walked by its owner with no leash.it took off across the street. i saw him in my rear view mirror. if its owner hadn't been back there, i would have went back and shot it to put it out of its misery, but i figured the owner wanted to cherish the last few seconds of their pet's life. so i just keep rolling.:devil:

:jest: hahahahahahahahahaha :devil:

Fast94
04-07-2006, 12:01 AM
People who intentially aim for any kind of animal on the road while driving fucked up in life and should kill themselves.

No big deal if it crosses your path and you hit it, but to purposely try to kill :eyes:

Chris95Z
04-07-2006, 12:09 AM
this threads kinda funny, I agree though I don't ever delibrately try to hit anything because its kinda fucked, but this reminds me of a time I ran over a squirrel, I moved out of the way and i guess it wanted to commit suicide because it decided to run under my wheel, I thought about that geico insurance commercial with the squirrels and couldn't stop laughing. So, just laugh about it and move on, it's not your fauly ;)

Camaroz
04-07-2006, 12:27 AM
Fuckin' opossums always run out infront of you! Some of those fuckers are big though. I shit you not, I stopped within 2 inches of one of these moron animals! he's lucky I saw his ass in time or I wouldn't have even known until I hit him! Plus I was driving my friends Jeep and didn't want opossum guts on it. :barf:

Wnts2Go10O
04-07-2006, 12:27 AM
i hate possoms, im so proud of my scottish terrior, hes killed 2 or 3 so far:). they are giant, ugly friggin rats and nothing more. o yea, and NONE of you has seen gross/weird unless youre here for the 17 yr secada invasion.. there are BILLIONS of those things EVERYWHERE.

tboysen00
04-07-2006, 12:40 AM
my mom hit a cat once, and then laughed.

J_BAT
04-07-2006, 12:42 AM
i hate possoms, im so proud of my scottish terrior, hes killed 2 or 3 so far:). they are giant, ugly friggin rats and nothing more. o yea, and NONE of you has seen gross/weird unless youre here for the 17 yr secada invasion.. there are BILLIONS of those things EVERYWHERE.

wut is a secada invasion :confused: ok ok .im enjoying hearing all yalls death to rodents stories.. i caught a duck with my bare hands , named it parrot, hes in my garage rite now stinkin up the place, not shure wut im gona do with him..hes freakin kool though hes a dillard duck,

_JB_
04-07-2006, 12:47 AM
wut is a secada invasion :confused: ok ok .im enjoying hearing all yalls death to rodents stories.. i caught a duck with my bare hands , named it parrot, hes in my garage rite now stinkin up the place, not shure wut im gona do with him..hes freakin kool though hes a dillard duck,

They are those huge, slow ass flyies. I have not been in an "invasion", but I used to see one or two in the pool in the summer months.

co.6z28
04-07-2006, 01:10 AM
i got a goose in my old explorer. how? i do not know but it bounced off my windshield. scared the shit outta me.

i agree dogs and deer are the only thing i swerve for

99camarosupersport
04-07-2006, 01:13 AM
i have not seen the word opossum speed right once. oh well. they are the earths certified piece of shit. they suck, my friends use to go opossum hunting with baseball bats and a spotlight. :P

distortion_69
04-07-2006, 01:20 AM
Hitting animals and laughing is part of the mullet-camaro macho attitude. If you care about animals, you are no longer cool. Your friends will hate you, and your girlfriend will leave you. Your nuts will shrivel off and you will grow a vagina. If you want to be cool redneck american, hit as many animals as possible.. why the fuck are they getting in our way? Can't they see we are the elitest of homosapiens.. we drive camaro's..

On a more serious note.. I try not to kill any living creature that I can help.. I've swerved to miss a few animals before, and I've also hit a few and killed a few.. I'm not gonna sit and whine about it (I couldn't help it).. but killing is killing.. I try to only kill when it's necessary (like when somebody/something is trying to kill me). Besides, if not for the animal, keep in mind if you hit a dog it's likely some little kids pet.. I try to have sympathy for children, especially. I remember losing one of my favorite dogs when I was young when he got hit by a car at the front entrance of our neighborhood when his dumbass jumped the fence. It was pretty shitty.

Peace,
Josh

TheBlurLS1
04-07-2006, 01:29 AM

Maximum self pnwage.

FUCK opossoms. I killed one that was AT LEAST 14-16" at the shoulder when i lived in the sticks. Our dog had one of those radio fence collars on, and the opossum was standing beside one of the boudry flags not moving, the dog couldn't get any closer or he would get shocked, so he just stood there barking. The opossum was standing there with his mouth gaping open hissing and swaying back and forth. It would have seriously fucked the dog up, but the .22 got that bastard first. I got my mom to hold the spotlight while i made him capped his ass. It literally almost looked like this....

http://www.fwnp.com/opossum-teeth.jpg

Tan327
04-07-2006, 01:39 AM
I don't understand you city people, here in Arkansas if you see a possum you better jump your happy ass out of the truck and kick it. If you don't kick the possum, you suck..

Wnts2Go10O
04-07-2006, 02:12 AM
They are those huge, slow ass flyies. I have not been in an "invasion", but I used to see one or two in the pool in the summer months.
im literal when i say billions. in this county in may of 2001, there were an estimated4-6 BILLION sacadas they were everywhere. but lemme tell u, when u torch em with a pb blaster flamethrower those things scream bloody murder. you couldnt step anywhere without stepping on dead ones or crushing live ones. :bang:

giant016
04-07-2006, 02:52 PM

When my tires hit it, it made a pop sound like a fat chick sitting on a balloon. That was awesome.
I hit a cat once when I was about 14, at that age you'd be glad to hit any type of pussy
If god hadnt meant for us to kill animals for no reason, why would he have made it so fun? think about it
My high school mathmatics teacher use to offer us extra credit for every opossum we would kill. As long as we had photographic evidence that we had killed it.
Hitting animals and laughing is part of the mullet-camaro macho attitude. If you care about animals, you are no longer cool. Your friends will hate you, and your girlfriend will leave you. Your nuts will shrivel off and you will grow a vagina. If you want to be cool redneck american, hit as many animals as possible.. why the fuck are they getting in our way? Can't they see we are the elitest of homosapiens.. we drive camaro's..
If you don't kick the possum, you suck..

:rotflmao: Best thread I've seen in awhile!

SmokeySS
04-07-2006, 04:23 PM
If you don't know what a CICADA is, try Google Images.
http://images.google.com/images?q=cicada&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images&sa=N&tab=wi

canadaisintexas
04-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Those things are so annoying....when we had em around in Texas they used to kill themselves flying in to the window. There would then be a 3-4" high pile of them by the window

gMAG
04-07-2006, 07:13 PM
I can't kill anything unless it's attacking me.
The cicadas around here usually end up as food for cicada killers, which are huge wasps living in boroughs in the ground. The killers zero in on the flapping wing noise of the cicadas and then sting the cicada. The killers then transport the cicada back to the borough.

Z-Convert
04-07-2006, 08:19 PM
I try to avoid hitting shit cuz it's a bitch to clean up. I inadvertently decapitated a bird with the frame of the 67 once. Stupid thing landed right in front of me. THUMP! Took me quite a while to clean it up.

urbanhunter44
04-07-2006, 08:36 PM
I hit an opossum running across the highway in my old camaro once. It made a cool thud noise. Fuck possums though, I wish I could find one just chillin', i'd kick it in the stomach just for fun and to see how far it'll fly.

The only things I swerve for are dogs (i love dogs) and things large enough to fuck up my car.

AronZ28
04-07-2006, 09:34 PM
This was when I was 16 we were riding in my friend's $500 POS turbocharged Dodge Daytona. He rear ended somebody and he had a junkyard front bumper secured on with pop rivets, duct tape, and jb quick weld.

All four of us are being completely retarded and going 100mph on this little backroad when all of the sudden this huge ass ground hog came out of nowhere. That sucker had to have been 15" tall at the shoulder and bigger than 3 bowling balls. He slams on the brakes but we hit that sucker going at least 90mph. The car fucking bounced over that sucker and made this huge dragging noise until we stopped. We all get out and look at the front of the car. We laughed so hard it paralyzed us, I had to sit down for a second.

The ground hog hit the left front corner of the bumper, but the bumper was ripped off and drug under the left front tire and still kinda attached to the front of the car. Gopher guts everywhere. All over the bumper, headlight and frame. Blood all along the bottom driver's side. We had to rip the bumper off and threw it in the back. Found that ground hog several hundred feet back, his head exploded and we found some brain the next morning on the bottom of the car. Good times.

slowpoke96z28
04-07-2006, 10:48 PM
This was when I was 16 we were riding in my friend's $500 POS turbocharged Dodge Daytona. He rear ended somebody and he had a junkyard front bumper secured on with pop rivets, duct tape, and jb quick weld.

All four of us are being completely retarded and going 100mph on this little backroad when all of the sudden this huge ass ground hog came out of nowhere. That sucker had to have been 15" tall at the shoulder and bigger than 3 bowling balls. He slams on the brakes but we hit that sucker going at least 90mph. The car fucking bounced over that sucker and made this huge dragging noise until we stopped. We all get out and look at the front of the car. We laughed so hard it paralyzed us, I had to sit down for a second.

The ground hog hit the left front corner of the bumper, but the bumper was ripped off and drug under the left front tire and still kinda attached to the front of the car. Gopher guts everywhere. All over the bumper, headlight and frame. Blood all along the bottom driver's side. We had to rip the bumper off and threw it in the back. Found that ground hog several hundred feet back, his head exploded and we found some brain the next morning on the bottom of the car. Good times.

:devil:

Josh_101
04-08-2006, 11:13 PM
The only animal I'd really be torn up about is if I hit a dog. I love dogs and have three. I'd be really upset if I killed somebody's.

One time driving on the way to play poker, there were like ten fucking possums crossing the road. I couldn't stop so I just ran right through, killed like three of them.

I feel bad when I kill things, but come on man. This is possibly the most pussified post I've ever seen in the lounge.

I feel the same way almost. I was on my way to work a few weeks ago and a cat ran out in front of me. I couldn't do anything so it and the right side corner of the bumper (94 camaro) made contact, and I watched it flip across the grass and into the ditch! I felt bad cause it was the first animal I'v ever hit in the 13th month since I started driving. That was untill I got to work and saw the damage it made, knocked off a big 6 inch diameter of paint under the signal light, base and primer, now I have a spot of bear fiber glass showing!!:mad: :mad:

Josh_101
04-08-2006, 11:32 PM
Another one! One night I was close to hitting a couple cats that were banging eachother, in the middle of my lane! I saw there glowing eyes from a long ways down the road but they didn't move till I was like 70 feet away! Has anyone ever experienced that?? Me and a friend that was with me that night had a good laugh out of that HAHA!!

408WS6
04-08-2006, 11:47 PM
When I was a kid I was driving along about 100 mph (I did that alot back then) and saw something out of the corner of my eye run in front of my car. Next was a "thump". I drove back to see what it was I ran over. It was a rabbit. I hit it so hard that it peeled then skin completely off the body and its guts were missing. There was no blood which was kind-of freaky.

I remember thinking...wow...cool.

Phoenix 5.7
04-08-2006, 11:48 PM
Possums alive are 6 points. feel good. them squirrels are the tricky ones. they are 8. I don't hit animals if i can help it in the T/A. when i had my truck, i would aim. around here, possums and racoons and shit are everywhere.

J_BAT
04-09-2006, 02:25 AM
lol...i love this.u guys are funny as hell... :hail: :hail: :hail: