Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

high PSI wastegate springs vs electronic boost controller

Old 04-11-2006, 08:35 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Default high PSI wastegate springs vs electronic boost controller

would it be stupid of me to maybe just install some high boost wastegate springs instead of buying the Blitz electronic Boost controller? im going to be running 93 octane ( no meth) all the time and i just want to get all i can with 93 octane. i dont really plan on messing with boost levels at all. i want to set it and leave the boost alone. so wouldnt it be worth it just to buy some high psi springs instead of the electronic BC? what do you guys think?
Old 04-11-2006, 10:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

or get a low cost hallman MBC + a light WG spring. Should be able to do what you want for a good price, plus if you *might* want to turn it up a tad....you can For the price of 2 WG springs you can get a good quality MBC.

J
Old 04-12-2006, 05:15 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by frcefed98
or get a low cost hallman MBC + a light WG spring. Should be able to do what you want for a good price, plus if you *might* want to turn it up a tad....you can For the price of 2 WG springs you can get a good quality MBC.

J
are you saying this because i already have a hallmn BC? haha. i bought it brand new and never used it yet. i got people telling me that i might have trouble . so i started thinking about buying the Blitz spec R electronic BC just to be safe.
Old 04-12-2006, 05:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ya just get a low cost MBC and your done.

Search this Thread