Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

good opt for a ride

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 08:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good opt for a ride

One of my buddies is trying to sell a nice toy/project for quite cheap hes a good guy and I want to offer his 1980 camaro to everyone on ls1tech.

his aim is : ledsled383 if you need anything or just post and i'll get it to him.

Well, i'm tired of a t-top car after having it for only a couple weeks. Decided it wont make a good drag car at all due to the body flex.

The following I have put in it this week:
Brand new 3-Core Radiator
Brand new high flow waterpump
Brand New Upper & Lower Hoses
Brand new Sony Headunit
Brand new Pioneer 6x9 Speakers
Two Weld Draglites (on the rear)
New Waterpump
New Flex-A-Lite Transmission oil cooler
Crystal Clear Headlights w/ H4 bulbs
BRAND NEW HOLLEY STREET DOMINATOR & 650 CARB!!!!

Some background on this car, was an orig 305 car. Now has an lm1 in it, (guessing by the blue paint, pass side dipstick, factory aluminum intake & 4bbl) Also has a Z-28 solenoid operated cowl hood, along with a factory rear spoiler (on the car.), also comes with a pair of rear wheel well flares (not on the car)

Bought the car from the orig owner, was parked for a few years. He couldnt figure out why it wouldnt run. I tossed a new gas tank in it, new fluids and filters and it fired right up.

60,000 ORIG miles when I picked it up, it now has 60,295 Miles on it. (owned it for 2 weeks).

I paid $1200 for it, put all the money into it. I'll sell it for $1750 or take a trade for a Solid top 2nd Gen Coupe.

UPDATED PRICE, DAILY DRIVER, TAKE IT ANYWHERE!!!

ledsled383: