Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Take a Look, Questions....

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 05:21 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Take a Look, Questions....

Heres a little picture of a dyno a friend sent. Doesnt look like most of the dyno sheets I've seen, and definately not a complete picture of it. Anyways is this one SAE corrected, or is basically all the info cut out, I'd like to see how and where this car made power. So I can compare it to my cars. Any help would be appreciated.

Flash-
Attached Thumbnails Take a Look, Questions....-charles-dyno-medium-.jpg  
Old 04-13-2006, 05:26 AM
11 Second Club

You would need a picture of the whole sheet to look for correction factors....Usually located on the top side right, in the script at the bottom or can some times be on one or the other sides....Here's an example of one at the top right....
Attached Thumbnails Take a Look, Questions....-image3.jpg  

Last edited by jimbob; 04-13-2006 at 05:50 AM.
Old 04-13-2006, 04:42 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by jimbob
You would need a picture of the whole sheet to look for correction factors....Usually located on the top side right, in the script at the bottom or can some times be on one or the other sides....Here's an example of one at the top right....

Yeah thats what I thought, I think its a little mis-leading the way he only sent me part of the graph. Not sure if its SAE corrected or what other factors are involved here. This is a "CAM ONLY" LS1 motor, with the Trex, and he claimed he gained 50hp just by cutting off the exhaust and running open header. I dont think you can gain 50hp just by that, could I be wrong?

*EDIT*

Tuner said its not SAE corrected, and with corrections its 379.3 to the wheels.

Last edited by Flash99; 04-13-2006 at 05:41 PM.