Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

One more day!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 05:45 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One more day!

Until HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2006, 06:47 AM
8 second mod

Old 04-13-2006, 10:10 AM
12 Second Club

Ya'll have no idea how much that picture makes my week. I STILL check it out as often as I can even though I don't really post here anymore, lol
Old 04-13-2006, 03:01 PM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by CamTom12
Ya'll have no idea how much that picture makes my week. I STILL check it out as often as I can even though I don't really post here anymore, lol
yhea, where did you go man?
Old 04-16-2006, 08:34 PM
12 Second Club

I went to Southern AL and flight school man! I've got damn 13 hour work days and studying on top of that!

I do miss ya'll though. And I've got a funny story about that NOYZEE Racing sticker you put on my hatch when I got pulled over Saturday morning
Old 04-17-2006, 07:02 AM
8 second mod

I went to Southern AL and flight school man! I've got damn 13 hour work days and studying on top of that!

I do miss ya'll though. And I've got a funny story about that NOYZEE Racing sticker you put on my hatch when I got pulled over Saturday morning
well lets here the story!!
Old 04-17-2006, 08:38 PM
12 Second Club

so it's 4.00 am on Saturday morning and I'm following my buddy to his buddy's house after we changed the tranny in his truck down at the shop all night Friday. Well, I get stuck at a light at the edge of the town and they roll on through it... I sit there for (no kidding) a minute and a half waiting for this light to change, then I accel normally to the 30mph speed limit. I see a sign that says 40 so I speed up to about 45 or so, see a cop sitting sideways in a side-street, so I slow down to about 38-39 or so. He pulls out, gets on my tail, and follows me for about 30-45secs, then lights me up. So I shut off the car and coast to the side of the road (a quiet car is a slow car, right? haha) and wait. He's shining his flashlight in my hatch looking for illegal stuff I guess as he walks up to my window and I see the light stop in the corner of the hatch. 'great' I think, 'NOYZEE Racing.' then he's shining his light around my cabin while he's talking to me about my speed and he stops dead on my 5" tach I squeezed into my instrument panel (mounted on the steering wheel right in front of the stocker), stops what he's saying and says 'WHOA! what's that?' 'Just a tach' I say. Then he shines his light on the shiftlight (I extended the wiring and put it up where the one on the blue vette is ) and the same sorta deal. He then proceeds to ask if I have any nitrous on the car or anything while I'm sitting there sweating bullets (can't really afford a ticket right now). He tells me he pulled me over for doing 45 in a 30. I was like 'huh? I mean, sorry sir I'm probably mistaken but I honestly thought I was in a 40 zone' He takes my stuff back to the car, then comes right back tells me to slow down and have a nice Easter, lol

Not really that funny but I was sweating my *** off, haha
Old 04-18-2006, 11:06 AM
8 second mod

so it's 4.00 am on Saturday morning and I'm following my buddy to his buddy's house after we changed the tranny in his truck down at the shop all night Friday. Well, I get stuck at a light at the edge of the town and they roll on through it... I sit there for (no kidding) a minute and a half waiting for this light to change, then I accel normally to the 30mph speed limit. I see a sign that says 40 so I speed up to about 45 or so, see a cop sitting sideways in a side-street, so I slow down to about 38-39 or so. He pulls out, gets on my tail, and follows me for about 30-45secs, then lights me up. So I shut off the car and coast to the side of the road (a quiet car is a slow car, right? haha) and wait. He's shining his flashlight in my hatch looking for illegal stuff I guess as he walks up to my window and I see the light stop in the corner of the hatch. 'great' I think, 'NOYZEE Racing.' then he's shining his light around my cabin while he's talking to me about my speed and he stops dead on my 5" tach I squeezed into my instrument panel (mounted on the steering wheel right in front of the stocker), stops what he's saying and says 'WHOA! what's that?' 'Just a tach' I say. Then he shines his light on the shiftlight (I extended the wiring and put it up where the one on the blue vette is ) and the same sorta deal. He then proceeds to ask if I have any nitrous on the car or anything while I'm sitting there sweating bullets (can't really afford a ticket right now). He tells me he pulled me over for doing 45 in a 30. I was like 'huh? I mean, sorry sir I'm probably mistaken but I honestly thought I was in a 40 zone' He takes my stuff back to the car, then comes right back tells me to slow down and have a nice Easter, lol

Not really that funny but I was sweating my *** off, haha
haha, see, what you dont know is, he saw the noyzee sticker, and said, i better not mess with this guy, he knows noyzee!!
Old 04-18-2006, 11:13 AM
12 Second Club

How's things up north? I need to get you on the phone so you can tell me all about this new set-up and I can tell you about mine
Old 04-18-2006, 11:25 AM
8 second mod

your getting a new setup without consulting me?? come on
Old 04-18-2006, 10:08 PM
12 Second Club

Getting? I already put it on the car! I figured out that if you spend 20-30min a night (all I had just about in that phase of flight school), it takes about 2 weeks to swap heads with the motor in the car
Old 04-19-2006, 07:04 AM
8 second mod

Getting? I already put it on the car! I figured out that if you spend 20-30min a night (all I had just about in that phase of flight school), it takes about 2 weeks to swap heads with the motor in the car
what heads??
Old 04-20-2006, 09:30 AM
12 Second Club

PRC stg 2.5 5.3l's

and a small cam - 228/232 112LSA