What is wrong with People?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 03:15 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What is wrong with People?!?!?

Ok, a guy come into the dealership today to get his oil changed and an inspection on his 05 Uplander he bought 3 months ok, well he argues over the oil change that he shouldnt have to pay cause its part of the maintence?!?! (not covered, this ain't a freakin BMW) well after that he argues over the cost of a safety inspection for the vehicle, a whopping $12.50!!! Well the inspector then tells him that his car wont pass cause the wiper blades are shredded and they need replacing ($7.00) well he walks to the front showroom and depends to speak with someone (unknowing to me of the previous situation) well the receptionist can tell the man is mad about something but not knowing what, well she leaves me to handle the phones while she smokes, so before she leaves she pages a manager, well the General Manager shows up and tries to help the guy, guy says he bought the vehicle 3 months ago and how can his windshield wiper could have gone bad? (sorry dude **** happens)The GM offers to replace them for free but the dude just gets irrate, the GM tries to calm him down and offers to get him a set of blades and to give him a free oil change but the guy says my GM is giving him attitude (which he wasnt, he was very nice ) well the guy starts to make a scene in the showroom so the GM tells me to dial the police so I do, all of this over freakin windshield wiper blades!!!!!! Are people really this freakin nuts??? Something a 12yr old can replace and he wants to make a big issue of something that commonly happens to a used vehicle. If u know of any good crazy customers stories lemme hear them , I dont wanna feel alone. RANT OVER
Old 04-13-2006, 03:37 PM
On The Tree

DAMN!! what happend when the cops got there??
Sorry I have never experienced anything like that....
Old 04-13-2006, 03:39 PM
TECH Junkie

they talked to the man and the GM and me, man said my GM was giving him attitude and unwilling to help which was a bold face lie, my GM offered 3 times to replace his freakin wiper blades, now the guy is threating to turn this into a racial issue....WTF?!?!?!
Old 04-13-2006, 03:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ah the race card.. the most popular card when a minority doesn't get his or her way
Old 04-13-2006, 05:03 PM
TECH Junkie

well i dont wanna turn this into a race issue thread, just wanna hear some other crazy customer stories, but it is sad that he pulled into when it wasnt even a factor on his FREAKIN WINDSHIELD WIPER BLADE ISSUE!!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2006, 05:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

You white people always have it in for us minorities

Darren I get people like that all the time.
Old 04-13-2006, 05:41 PM
13 Second Club

Should've bought a Ford.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:51 PM
TECH Addict

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by 01 Red WS6

Darren I get people like that all the time.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:56 PM
TECH Resident

Passengers get pissed all the time when there is maintenance on our aircraft, Its like do you want the plane to take off and crash??? People alway think that they know everything...I hate people
Old 04-13-2006, 07:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

my dad told some dude to stfu at bill heard that was acting like that. my pops doesn't work at bill heard, just can't stand stupid people
Old 04-13-2006, 07:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have one for you. When I worked at Meth., we were a filmess imaging department and our printer for the x-rays had broke. A patient's dad called and asked for his daughter's films and I told him that our filmer was broken and we could not print anything. He wanted to know when it would be fixed and I couldn't give him a specific time, but that the service company had already been called. He then proceeded to tell me that my explanation was not good enough and that I would have the films ready for him as soon as he got there. I then tried to explain to him again that the imager wasn't working and he then demanded to know exactly what was wrong with it. I was like WTF ? Does this guy work for Kodak or something ? Exactly what part of "it is broken" didn't this guy understand, and then to try and tell me what I was going to do ? I finally hung up on him and went to tell the manager it was her problem. So I can only ask with you, what the hell is wrong with these people ?
Old 04-13-2006, 07:15 PM
TECH Resident

^^^^^^^ hahahahha lmao What a moron you should have just pulled some technical lingo crap outa your a$$, and ask him if he can come fix it.
Old 04-13-2006, 07:23 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

People are full of ****...end of story
Old 04-13-2006, 07:26 PM
12 Second Club

haha damn i hate stupid people..........like this one time this guy took his car to the shop to get his oil changed and he seemed like a good guy 10-15 mins later the vehicle was done we called him to the front desk he seemed pretty happy and we charged him told him that his car was waiting for him infront of the building still happy of course he walks out and about 5-7 minutes he comes back all mad yelling that one of our mechanics stole a quarter from his ashtray...lol it was a "special" 50 state quarter or something like that long story short turns out it was under his driver mat :-/
Old 04-13-2006, 07:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

i would have stick the damn quarter up his *** to see how special the stupid thing is...
Old 04-13-2006, 07:31 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by after dark
DAMN!! what happend when the cops got there??
they showed up with the SWAT team /w AK-47's and tossed tear gas grenades into the dealership. when the tear gas didn't get the perp. out, they switched to nerve gas and killed almost everyone in the dealership, except darren, who crawled out the bathroom window... he lived to tell this tale.
Old 04-13-2006, 07:33 PM
TECH Resident

hahaha
Old 04-13-2006, 07:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 01 Red WS6
last i heard, whites are now minorities in TX??? i'm gonna start marching into companies demanding high paying jobs and quoting affirmative action policies.
Old 04-13-2006, 07:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by slayer_taunu
last i heard, whites are now minorities in TX??? i'm gonna start marching into companies demanding high paying jobs and quoting affirmative action policies.

..and getting in college for free!
Old 04-13-2006, 08:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

I deal with some major dumb asses at work everyday. I work for Chase's online banking tech department. Plenty of customers call everyday to bitch about the smallest focking thing they can think of. They say our site sucks, it's the worse website they ever been to, we don't provide everything they are looking for. WTF?? It's a free damn service maybe we need to start charging customers to use it and then we could make it sing and dance for them if that is what they wanted . If something goes wrong with the site and I tell them the site is down they want to know why it's down and what caused it. I just sit here and listen to them like WTF are you gonna come fix it if I tell you one of the servers is down?

A friend of mine was dealing with a customer one day and he kept questioning where my buddy was from cause he could hear his spanish accent. The customer then started to bitch and demanded that he speak to a American. So my friend put him on hold and transferred him to our customer service department located in India