PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

-problem-

Old 04-13-2006, 11:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default -problem-

I just took off my cats and installed some hooker headers and LM exhaust. The problem is thats my car was faster with out that stuff.Also one of my O2 sensor is out I dont know if that has anything 2 do with that problem it was out before the problem. Some one told me that i need to get a tune. I had it tuned before i put the stuff on with my super chip tuner. Will my tuner work for my problem or will I need a perfessional tune? Is the tune even the problem? Please help me

Last edited by Manny Fresh; 04-14-2006 at 02:32 PM.
Old 04-14-2006, 12:06 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Manny Fresh
I just took off my cats and installed some hooker headers and LM exhaust. The problem is thats my car was faster with out that stuff.Also one of my O2 sensor is out I dont know if that has anything 2 do with that problem. Some one told me that i need to get a tune. I had it tuned before i put the stuff on with my super chip tuner. Will my tuner work for my problem or will I need a perfessional tune? Is the tune even the problem? Please help me
huh? so what were your times before & after? how much slower were you? what were the conditions at the track for the times you went? A bad o2 sensor will throw you into open loop if its one of the front ones which can hinder performance.
Old 04-14-2006, 02:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mmmmmm

I've never took it to the track but i know it has slown down alot. I raced my freinds 01 ss Auto and it only has a k&N intake and A LM and it beat me by one car and a 1/2. Before I took off the cats and I put the headers on and LM I was the one SMOKING him.

Search this Thread